xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SSBC

Hey Everyone

Just signed up not too long ago, guess i'll say hey to all the members.Came here to be a part of the community and get some free web hosting ;)Know some html\phpbb and want to host a site with my friend. And this looks like a wonderful web hosting service.Thanks for reading.

Well welcome first of all to the ever-growing community of Xisto! ;)This site is a great hosting service indeed, have been using it for like 6 months and never encountered any problems.Well, the community here is helpful so you'll never be out of interesting topics to post and get some credits! ;)You can view the hidden part of my signature and there you'll find link to the read-me, bb code and some other extra things which will interest you.Make it sure that you read the read-me and shoutbox rules, they aren't lame like they are on other sites and here they are important and will help you to get many credits without any warnings issued against you.I would suggest you to directly go for the 30 credits hosting plan and it is well worth it and if you keep posting quality posts won't take you more than maybe just 2 days to get 30 credits!Bottom-line, ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE! ;)

Wow, what a big welcome! Thank you, and also thanks for the information. Glad to see some helpful people on forums, which is a major lack in forums these days, especially big forum's like this. Thanksvery much. ;)

Not anymore, the community here is awesome, 6 months are enough to experience that!I know what do you mean by the major lack, been to a lot of forums myself. ;)

Welcome to the Xisto Forums.What are you targetting your phpbb Forum towards? What sort of Community do you intend on building? Are you capable of skinning phpbb forums? Have you seen the new phpbb3? phpbb is available via the fantastico on the cpanel once you get hosted. Please read the rules as found in the Xisto readme files. Most of them concern the issues of spamming (we don't like it) and original content (we like that).Enjoy yourself, learn some stuff here and help others. It makes this community great.

Welcome to the Xisto Forums.What are you targetting your phpbb Forum towards? What sort of Community do you intend on building? Are you capable of skinning phpbb forums? Have you seen the new phpbb3?
phpbb is available via the fantastico on the cpanel once you get hosted. Please read the rules as found in the Xisto readme files. Most of them concern the issues of spamming (we don't like it) and original content (we like that).

Enjoy yourself, learn some stuff here and help others. It makes this community great.

Wow, lots of questions. Well, i'm trying to make a roleplaying\community forum, and possibly a small
advertising section with ranks. And yes I can skin phpbb forums. Yes, i've seen phpbb3. And thank you. ;)

Hopefully i've answered all your questions, and i'll be sure to follow all the rules.

Hello and welcome to Xisto!You have come to the right place to host you website!