xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tr!toch

Coding Request Need a GeniuS =]

Hi everyone. Great to be here. I want to be a web designer when i get older. :> ATM, someone made a template. I asked him If I could have the original PSD and he said thats fine as long as I credit him, which I will do.

I have got a screenshot of the layout I would like coded. I can't gie any actual money yet ;) but we would be very greatful if you could do this for us. you will be credited along with NymPH.

If you need anything at all, I'd be more than happy to try for you.

Posted Image

It would be lovely. Could you please make it so that on mouseover, the buttons change colour? =].

thanks to anyone who can help,

Tr!toch

EDIT: they decided to have the clan name in english, so that's what we'd like.. picture updated =] ty again.

Edited by Tr!toch (see edit history)

I might be able to do this. Except how do you want this coded? Do you want PHP includes? Do you want IFrames or just a place to type in the places you wrote write a frame? Lastly can i have the PSD? I can do if i have it. If not it will be extremely hard. Does the PSD have layers or is that a flattened image?I will be glad to help though. Try to answer those questions to the best of your knowledge haha