xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Triple X

Eminem - Rain Man _ _

Note: if you don't like rap or eminem or both, then sthu and leave, don't post **** cuz I'll just delete it.BTW this is off the top of my head, so if I screw up..........sue me. Oh and my spelling sucks.You find me offensive? I find you offensive for findin me offensive,Hense if I should draw the line in offenses, if so to what extenses,Any **** I go cuz its getting expensive,Being on the other side of the court room on the defensive.They say I cause extensive sycological nerve damage to the brain when I go to lengths this far at other peoples expenses.I say your all just too godamn sensitive its censorship and its down right blasphemous.Lets send this **** down cuz I won't stand for this, and crist-if-er-eez(?_?) won't sit for this neither.And lets clear this up I ain't got no beef with him either, He used be like a hero to me I even believe I had one of those 25-cent stickers on my refridgerator, right next to darth vader.And darth musta put a hex on him for later, I feel kinda bad cuz of the way I,Set him up in between him and Lex Luthor, I killed Superman I killed Super..man.And how ironic, that I'd be the bad guy criptonite the green cronic.*Chorus*Because I ain't got no legs...or...no brain,Nice to meet you..hi..my name is...I FORGOT MY NAME,My name was to become what I became with this level of fame my sould is possed by this devil my new name is, rain man.----I don't really like multiple posts but......screw it, one verse per post, *points down*

Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

Now in the bible it says, thou shalt not watch two lesbiens in bed,Have homosexual sex, unless of course you were givin the consent to join in,Then of course its intercourse and its bisexual sex,Which isn't as bad, long as you show some remorse for your actions,Either before during or after preforming the act of that which is,normally referred to as such, more commonly known phrases, that are used by todays kids, in a more derogatory way.But who's to say whats fair to say, and what not to say, lets ask Dr Dre.Dr Dre *dre*whatup*/dre* I got a question if I may, *dre*yeah*/dre*Is it gay, to play putt-putt golf with a friend, *dre*yeah*/dre*Who watches butt-butt when he tees off, *dre*yeah*/dre*Butt-utt I ain't done yet! In football a corderback yells out hutt-hutt,while he reaches in another grown mans *bottom*, grabs on his nuts but just what if it was never meant it was just an actsident.But he tripped fell slipped and his penis went in, his tiny tiny little round hiny and he didn't mean it but his little weenie flinched just a little bit.And i don't need to go into any more details but, what if he pictured it as a females butt, is that gay?I just need to clear things up, till then I'll just walk around with a manly strut because..*Chorus*----*points down*

You find me offensive, I find you offensive....**** this is the same verse I just did this,When will I come to my good senses? probably the day Bush comes to my defenses.My spide-senses telling me Spiderman is nearby and my plan is to get him next,and open up a wipp-*bottom* canister..*dre snoring*..goddamnit dre wheres the goddamn beat!? *dre*yeah*/dre* anyway,Anyway I don't know how else to put it, this is the only thing that I'm good at,I am the bad guy criptonite the green cronic, demonic, yup yup don't worry I'm on it,I got it, high-five Nick Lachey, stuck a pen in Jessica's head and walked away, and as she flew around the room like a ballon I,grabbed the last can of chicken tuna out the trash can and zoom I,headed straight back to the neverland ranch with a peanut butter jelly chicken tuna sandwich.And I ain't even gotta make no goddamn sense I just did a whole song and I didn't say ****!*Chorus*----KtHxBiA

That proves it... your one god damn Eminem fan! I listen to him.. occasionally. I am usually tuned to Linkin Park...

Note: if you don't like rap or eminem or both, then sthu and leave, don't post **** cuz I'll just delete it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

freedom of speech rules :(

i had respect for eminem and his works for the 1st 2 albums ->that was real music and now...shiny comercial hip hop that has 1% of truth in it.

i will stay with the real hip hop from the 90's

praising Kris parker (for those who dont know ->KRS-ONE)

Freedom of speech is great, I agree, but guess what? when your on Xisto, that **** doesn't apply, well it does and doesn't. Its like going into someones house, you follow their rules or you get kicked out....or beatin up.....or both.admin is the owner, but when he makes someone a mod their job is to delete **** posts, I just didn't want people coming in posting crap like "EMINEM OR RAP SUCKS! LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC!" blah blah blah I am sick of people who do that.If I am wrong admin, fine, I won't *****, this is just what I think....anyway.Lol I am a big em fan yes, fanboy no, fan yes. Fanboys are annoying >_>I've been listening to the new Encore cd ALLOT since I got it like a week in a half ago, I'm kinda tired of it, but even more sick of my other cds.I have the Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, and Encore.All the main cds(as in not Slim Shady EP and Straight From The Lab EP ect.) sept Infinite...which I think was a mainstreme cd...I forget.BoSZ, thats fine, I personaly think that the MM LP is his best CD, not counting track 12 >_>EDIT: Oh and I missed a few words.....but close enough lol.

admin is the owner, but when he makes someone a mod their job is to delete **** posts,

yes shity posts but what do you define as a ****** post
and furthermore an opinion that does not meet ones expectations doesnt have to be shity
therefor mods should act objective in this matter

heh and im still with the true vibes from kris parker

yes shity posts but what do you define as a ****** post

and furthermore an opinion that does not meet ones expectations doesnt have to be shity

therefor mods should act objective in this matter

heh and im still with the true vibes from kris parker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the hell ever, sure, your right, I'm not in the mood to argue. Plus I don't wanna get into more **** with you, so I'ma shut up about it.

I might do Evil Deedz if I feel like it...i think I have it down enough >_>

Just as much as triple, i like eminem i even got his new albulm ENCORE. my favorite song is like toy soilders. i got all his albulms except one. I also like D12 too i got there latest albulm "D12 world" D12 is the *BLEEP* my favorite song is welcome to d12 world.

Sing For The Moment (Clean) Song LyricsThese ideas are nightmares,white parents whose first fear is a child with dyed hair,and who like earrings,like whatever they say has no bearing,its so scary in a house that allows no swearing,to see him walking around with his headphones blaring,alone his own zone, cold and he dont care,he's a problem child, what bothers him all comes out,when he talks about his ****** Dad walking out,cuz he hates him so bad that he blocks him out,if he ever saw him again he'd probably knock him out,his thoughts are wacked, he's mad so he's talkin back,talkin black, brainwashed from rock & rap,he sags his pants, doo rags and a stocking cap,his stepfather hit him so he socked him back,and broke his nose, his house is a broken home,there's no control he just lets his emotions go,c'mon!Chorus:Sing with me (sing),for the year (sing),for the laughter, sing for the tear (c'mon)Sing with me, just for todayMaybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you awayVerse 2:Entertainment is changing, intertwinin' with gangsters,in the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum,holy or unholy, only have one homie,only this gun, lonely cuz don't anyone know me,yet everybody just feels like they can relate,i guess words are a mother*****, they can be great,or they can degrate, or even worse, they can teach hate,its like these kids hang on every single statement we make,like they worship us, plus all the stores ship us platinum,now how the **** did this metamorphosis happen?From standin' on corners and porches just rappin',to havin' a fortune, no more kissin' ***,but then these critics crucify you, journalists try to burn you,fans turn on you, attorney's all want a turn at you,to get they hands on every dime you have,they want you to lose your mind every time you mad,so they can try to make you out to look like a loose cannon,any dispute won't hesitate to produce handguns,thats why these prosecutors wanna convict me,strictly just to get me offa these streets quickly,but all their kids be listen'n to me religiously,so i'm signing CD's while police fingerprint me,they're for the judges daughter, but his grudge is against me,if i'm such a ****** menace, this **** doesn?t make sense, B,it's all political, if my music is literal then i'm a criminal,how the **** can i raise a little girl?I couldn't, i wouldn't be fit to,You're full of **** too, Guerrera, that was a fist that hit you!ChorusVerse #3they say music can alter moods and talk to you,well can it load a gun up for you and *BLEEP* it too?well if it can, then the next time you assault a dude,just tell the judge it was my fault, and I?ll get sued,see what these kids do, is hear about us totin' pistols,they want to get one, cuz they think this ****'* cool,not knowin' we're really just protectin' ourselves,we're entertainers; of course this ****'* affecting our sales,you ignoramus.But music is reflection of self,we just explain it, and then we get our cheques in the mail,it's ****** up ain't it,how we can come from practically nothin',to bein' able to have any ****** thing that we wantedit's why we sing for these kids that don't have a thing,except for a dream and a ******' rap magazine,who post pinup pictures on their walls all day long,idolize their favorite rappers and know all they songs,or for anyone who's ever been through **** in they lives,so they sit and they cry at night, wishin they'd die,till they throw on a rap record, and they sit and they vibe,we're nothing to you, but we're the ******' **** in their eyes,that's why we seize the moment, and try to freeze it and own it,squeeze it and hold it, 'cos we consider these minutes golden,and maybe they'll admit it when we're gone,just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our songs,and we canChorusChorus without BeatGuitar solo

Eminem - Without Me (Clean Version) Song Lyrics[Obie Trice]"Obie Trice, Real Name No Gimmicks..."[Eminem]Two trailer park girls go round the outside,round the outside, round the outside.Two trailer park girls go round the outside,round the outside, round the outside.[Female Voice]"Ooooohhhhh!"[Eminem]Guess who's back, back againShady's back, tell a friendGuess who's back, guess who's back,guess who's back, guess who's back,guess who's back, guess who's back,guess who's back...I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants toSee Marshall no more they want ShadyI'm chopped liverWell if you want Shady, then this is what I'll give yaA little bit of me mixed with some hard liquorSome vodka that will jumpstart my heart quickerThen a shock when I get shocked at the hospitalBy the Dr. when I'm not cooperatingWhen I'm rocking the table while he's operating "Hey"You waited this long to stop debatingCuz I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovulatingI know that you got a job Ms. CheneyBut your husband's heart problem is complicatingSo the FCC won't let me beYo let me be me so let me seeThey tried to shut me down on MTVBut it feels so empty without meSo come on dip, bum on your lipsjump back, jiggle her hip and wiggle a bitAnd get ready cuz this is about to get heavyI just settled all my lawsuits, "_uck you Debbie!"Now this looks like a job for meSo everybody just follow meCuz we need a little controversy,Cuz it feels so empty without meI said this looks like a job for meSo everybody just follow meCuz we need a little controversy,Cuz it feels so empty without meLittle hellions, kids feeling rebelliousEmbarrassed, their parents still listen to ElvisThey start feeling like prison is helpless,Til someone comes along on a mission and yells "_itch"A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution,Pollutin' the air waves a rebelSo let me just revel and bask,In the fact that I got everyone kissing my a--And it's a disaster such a catastropheFor you to see so damn much of my a-- you ask for me?Well I'm back (*Batman Noise*) fix your bent antennaTune it in and then I'm gonna enterInto the front of your skin like a splinterThe center of attention back for the winterI'm interesting, the best thing since wrestlingInfesting in your kids ears and nestingTesting "Attention Please"Feel the tension soon as soon someone mentions meHere's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is freeA nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?Now this looks like a job for meSo everybody just follow meCuz we need a little controversy,Cuz it feels so empty without meI said this looks like a job for meSo everybody just follow meCuz we need a little controversy,Cuz it feels so empty without meA tisk-it a task-it,I go *BLEEP* for tat with anybody who's talking this & that sh_tChris Kirkpatrick, you can get your a-- kickedWorse than them little Limp Bizkit a ards,And Moby, you can get stomped by Obie,You 36 year old bald headed scared ____ meYou don't know me, you're too oldLet go, it's over, nobody listens to technoNow lets go, just give me the signalI will be there with a whole list full of new insultsI've been dope, suspenseful with a pencilEver since Prince turned himself into a symbolBut sometimes man it just seems,Everybody only wants to discuss meSo this must mean I'm disgusting,But its just me I'm just obsceneThough I'm not the first king of controversyI am the worst thing since Elvis Presley,To do Black Music so selflesslyAnd use it to get myself worthy (Hey)There's a concept that works20 million other white rappers emergeBut no matter how many fish in the seaIt'll be so empty without meNow this looks like a job for meSo everybody just follow meCuz we need a little controversy,Cuz it feels so empty without meI said this looks like a job for meSo everybody just follow meCuz we need a little controversy,Cuz it feels so empty without meHum dei la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la laHum dei la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la"Kids!"