xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Authorization Mismatch - Please Go Back And Try Again

Just out of curiosity, could the people who are having this unfortunate board error to visit this site https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp and let me know if you have the latest java installed?

Thank you.

Confirmed. I had (and have) the latest and greatest version.

Got a couple posts in on the forum, but now the shoutbox isn't working again.

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

I hate to say this, but I' getting logged off again when I try to preview or post on the board. This is the error message I get:

"

Board MessageSorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic
You are not logged in, you may log in below"

I also got the "authorization mismatch" crap again. I don't understand why I was able to post for a short while and then it suddenly stopped. HELP

Testing again...
Edited by vbritton (see edit history)

It's probably because I had to rebuild the forum skin cache. You should be able to post without any problem from now on.

Please let me know via PM if you can't post.

In the mean time, I have made the shoutbox to appear only on the board index page so that ALL members can benefit the Xisto community. Since I cannot trouble shoot individual computer's setting I made it easier for all of us to disable shoutbox from appearing on every page.

To chat contineously, use the Xisto Shoutbox line http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

UPDATE:
This still did not resolve for one member. So the board is featuring two skins for now: Default and Lite. Lite skin was used by vbritton and still reports as successful in making posts. Please use this skin when posting until further notice. Forum skins can be choosen by going to the bottom of the page (any page) and selecting an appropriate skin.

Thanks guys.