xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xXLangdonATORXx

Gears Of Wars.2 New Multi Player Maps* Raven Down and Old Bones

Which do you like better?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well as many of you know Xbox Live Market Place realeased 2 new multiplayer maps for the xbox 360 game,Gears of Wars.

Raven Down...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Raven down is obviously based on a Raven helicopter down dead in the middle of the map.It is a Very good map for 3v3 i think.Very good map.

Old Bones

Posted Image

Posted Image

Raven down is based on a museum,This map is a good map for ranked games.i think it is a very fair map,(i love going to the middle and getting the boom shot and killing every body)hehe ;) but any ways my opinion this is my favorite map so far with mansion right behind it.

Yeah i prefer raven down as well i like the whole layout of the map. I think that the old bones map is kinda plain and too open. Usually when i play old bones everyone just runs to the middle and uses their assault rifle on each other from across the helicopter seems kinda boring to me. In raven down theres a lot of things you can hide behind and the whole scenario of the map looks good.

Defiantly raven down. The layout is amazing. I really like how xbox updates there games and makes them even more amazing. Gears of war is one of the best games but now they have made it even more amazing with these two great maps. I hope they make more Gears of War maps down the road.

;) i don't know this game, neither do i have an xbox, but the screenshots tell enough for me ^^raven down looks the best for heavy fights and it seems it doesn't have any center points at all where you can shoot anyone in your sight like in old bones, unless your capable of sitting on the heli's roof without getting spotted ;)anyway the graphics look more nice on raven down too then on old bonesi guess my vote goes to raven down