xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matt2

Nintendo Ds Web Browser

Hey,I have heard about the Nintendo DS Web Browser, I can only find one for the DS Lite in my local shops, and I only have an orginal DS, so I would need that version of the browser, does anyone know where to get it from? I'm in New Zealand by the way.

Opera has a Nintendo DS browser, only available in Europe right now though. It's pretty good, even though its not perfect. My friend imported it and let me play it on my ds, it actually worked quite well. I'm gonna import one soon if it doesnt come out for USA anytime soon.

Anyways, heres the website:Click here

Edited by SSBC (see edit history)

The rom that you can download for it doesn't work. Although it doesn't involve modding the DS to run most roms and home brew software thats out there.

I got myself a R4DS, it takes a micro sd card and fits into Slot-1 (DS game slot). You can find a lot of home brew and roms online that work great in it. Take a look here for it: http://www.r4ds.com/

As for the browser, the only official one is the Opera one, and as I've heard it's only available in Europe, but since it was released by nintendo it should fit in the old ds or the lite.