xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sniperkiller

Amdti-force/fx 12000 Video Card Review Worlds First AMDTI-Force/FX 12000

AMDTI-Force/FX 12000 Video Card  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys,

Have you heard yet of the super graphic card that is being constructed atm?

It's total force exceeds the current GeForce 8800GTX in every possible aspect.

Check the power usages of both cards:
- amdti fx 12000 uses 75watts of total power
- geforce 8800gtx uses 150watts of total power

This is surely a good point in keeping the gpu's cooler and running them more efficiently.

The size of the core is also very small compared with the 8800gtx:
- amdti fx 12000 uses 25nm core
- 8800gtx uses 90nm core

This beast of a card will use the brand new AGP 2 Express technology and also packs the future graphics of the Direct X 12.

Nothing said yet about the benchmarks ;)
They totally blow every graphic card that is made yet away.

I won't keep you guys anymore in tension ;)

here are the links i found:

- Info about AMDTI Fx 12000
- Benchmarks

Don't forget to vote in the poll I made for this post ;)

Seriously? 1800 MHz for 300 bucks? Not too bad at all...Pretty sweet, but is it already available to the general public -or does it come out in Mid-2007 or something?I'm getting me one. ;)

i'm still following up the news messages for that gpubut they don't appear as much as other messages about graphic cardsif i find a possible release date, i'll surely post it herebtw who wouldn't buy that card, it owns all the others, but I still believe that the price won't be so lowwe'll see ^^

Haha. I just realized something. I should have probably seen it earlier too (nVidia would have been screaming by now.)

It's a fake. How can you have a 25nm card when Intel just went to 45nm? That's nearly impossible for AMD to pull off.
Let me look it up right now. Yeah. Complete fake. Check out Google for 'AMDTI-Force/FX 12000'.
Nada from AMD itself. In fact, I quote:

ONE LAST THING. Why tell the punchline before the joke? Obviously if you would READ it it says clearly, This is a joke, not real. have fun and enjoy the pix.
JJMAN

- from the guy who made the thing I'd assume Edit: I found this here
Good laugh, ay? ;)
Edited by osknockout (see edit history)

Oh CMON! Just read the article posted in the first post and it's obvious that it's fake! Look at the pictures. Identify some of the parts.

1) Phone Ports(????)
2) Sound Ports that don't even lead outside to were you can plug speakers in(Very effective!)
3) USB Ports.....Just incase you need a place to put your mouse.
4) Crono-skylastic what?
5) http://www.newegg.com/Common/MessagePage.aspx?MsgCode=-1&ID=53 - It's not the same thing, btw the reviews are the same. It's obvious they just photoshoped this.

Besides the 3GB RAM card that this this comes with attached to it, it's completely real though! /sarcasm

Oh,

ONE LAST TIME!!!The card is real. I built it myself using all kinds of parts from whatever I could find and soldered them to this video card. The benchmarks are NOT REAL and the card does NOT WORK. This is just a GAG POST but its intended to make someone Smile and or Laugh at the pictures of this silly looking card. Enjoy ;)

Sorry, forgot that.

haha i was reading through the article and i'm like... errr wtf haha. those benchamark tests are so stupid, and direct x12? that just put it overboard. it was funny reading up to there though, and looking at the card itself made me laugh. its like a whole pc compressed onto a single video card board xD i dont know why you would bother with such a prank though, really. ;t

whops, looks like i didn't looked too far ^^ (never saw that forum)i got the link yesterday from a pall which couldn't stop saying: "oh noes wth is that for a monster card"it looks like i ran into his trap heh, man that guy is gonna pay for it

Haha I love the people that actually believed this. Take a look at the video cards today and then at this thing. You think they would actually get that UGLY?! haha. The specs are redic, you cant get performance like that for $1000 with SLI cards. I like the work put into making people believe this. All the pictures made me laugh. Maybe being in the computer industry makes this pretty funny to me, but seriously who has the time for this? haha. Good stuff.