xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-King-

How To Make Gif Images?

Which program i need to make GIF images?? Is that just Paint or something easyer, or i need download some programs for making GIF images? I just see complete GIF images and then i download them, but how can i make my own gif picture with 24 or more Frames? Does anyone know that?Please help mi with that...

There are many programs you can use to make gif images, I assume you mean animated gif images. If you have Photosop CS2 you can make them directly in this using the option in the program or with ImageReady. I suggest you just search with Google for animation programs and you are sure to find a few free ones along with the many shareware ones available. It's just a matter of finding one that you like.

Sprnknwn - I don't think its possible. But I may be wrong.-King- - If you don't have the money for expensive programs get Gimp. It's similar to photoshop. Just Google gimp you will find it.

@Sprnknwn,

The answer, I am 99.9% sure is no. When you save a GIF image in Paint Shop Pro with multiple layers it asks you if you want to continue because the image will be limited to one layer and 256 colours.

Sorry, I got frames confused with layers ;) The answer is yes, you just need a decent GIF editor - I don't know of any free ones.

I've got another question related to this. Is it possible to get the differente frames of an already made and compressed gif file?

Thanks ;)

yup, it can be done in adobe imageready. open an animated gif (like the sample i provided below) in imageready, and you can view the layers of the animation. you can then work your way around the layers (or individual frames) and do whatever you want with it. at least, this is what i think you want, right?

Posted Image

This is what i did in my class, we scanned a picture and than opened that picture in paint shop pro and we did the compress thing.. so i don't know if it's the same as doing it to any picture.. and the scanned picture was .bmp.For programs, i would say you paint shop pro is like $100 now, its like an older version of photoshop.. you can still do things with that.

Thanks guys i download that Gimp program, i will try to use it, but if i will have problems can i ask you about sugestions? Becouse i have Photoshop with full package, Image Ready, Ilustrator and other things what you got with photoshop, i try to build GIF in Image Ready but i dont know how can i make it ( LOL ). I realy dont know how to build that, i will try to build GIF in Gimp if there is much easyer to build GIF of Photoshop... Soo i go try make that now... If u dont make anything i will ask you again for help... ;)Thanks

Which program i need to make GIF images?? Is that just Paint or something easyer, or i need download some programs for making GIF images? I just see complete GIF images and then i download them, but how can i make my own gif picture with 24 or more Frames? Does anyone know that?
Please help mi with that...

I USE "Easy GIF Animator" you can do as many frames as you want!
i works great!

Gimp dont work sorry i download it and unzip it and it dont work, can someone say link for download?