xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Warrockers_Of_America

When You Know You're Going To Die

I dont want to sound like a downer, but Ive been thinking of a few things.Last April I wasnt supposed to live past the 17th. Now its almost three days to my birth day. Ill o only be 17 , but thats a year I thought I never see. In may, I realized that I have to live each day to the fullest. I knew I was given a second chance., and I wanted to so something with my life. I started to reset all my goals, I started my Japanese lessons more seriously, looked in to fencing, and even faced up on the petty things in life, that most teenagers are blind to.
Sad to say I havent been able to do much, of my goals, Ive become sick once more, and all my fencing money has gone to medical bills. I havent been able to relish my dreams, Im only hoping to reach Christmas. But what Im trying to say is, you never know when the end will be, people live there lives in a bubble of.. Concerns and worries, I know I did. Live for the moment, tell the people you love , you love theme, never give up hope, and always keep your future clear.

And most important, never give up on your dreams, youre the people who can actually achieve theme, please never give e up on theme, do theme for the people who many never be able to achieve there goals. Your lifes are not worthless , and you have an impact on every one you come in contact with. Most will never see the things that are treasured, until they are gone.

My fellow. Board members, and switch block friends, I ask that in your lives you never give into the world, that you will realize that life is not so cruel, and it can have some of the most precious blessings, I want you to keep your harts pure, , true. So that while your still standing you can reach to the stars, and remember dreams are only as far way as you make theme, so hold theme close

With great love
Kawaii- chibi- pikaku (kajaku, heh found the right word for peacock..)

This was a letter written from a teenage girl on this website..

Its hard for us to respond to such a post. What this person had to say is terribly tragic. They were so young to be faced with such a horrible situation; one they couldn't deal with. All I can really say is that I hope their last few months will be as pleasant as they can be.They should Enjoy spending time with their family and the people ythey love.
Notice from jlhaslip:
added quote bbcode tags just like you should have done

well, what kind of illness does she have? i don't think you will ever know when you are going to die, you cannot expect it, it will come to you. But yea, i agree with her, cherish your every day in life because you will never know when its over.

We all know that we are going to die one day! Sometimes, like in her case, we know more preciesly that we won't live for another 20 years, but still we cannot know WHEN we are going to die...The solution is to be always prepared to die, AND NOT TURN OURSELVES AWAY FROM THE DEATH! This is what is happening in the moderns society, we push death somewhere beyond the realm of thinking, because it is sooo BAD! But is it? We do not know anything about it so we most certainly cannot say that it is something bad...It is bad from the relatives point of view - you loose someone you love! But what is happening with the dying person - that is the most important and should be as studied as our birth becase it is the same process, only on the opposing side of the circle! Please DO know, that death is coming and we are mostly unprepared for it...do something about it and LIVE EVERY DAY LIKE IT IS THE LAST but in the sence of using it to understand why we are here. Think about it and may divine forces be with that girl!Best whishes, Mark

what a wonderful thing is written by that girl , ireally want to know her website if anyone knowsthe girl ,though might die her thinking has touched me a lot, its so true that people dont chase their dreams and goals ,only because they are scared of failuries and worries that are never going to go, living every moment to the fullest is again so true, why we run for small worries and forget the bigger picture, we always say its so difficult to do certain things and so we always fail to even try , the girl is so right about living fearlessly and free ,rather then in our nrespective bubbles of worries , i genuinely pray for the girl ,she has the right to live longer ;)

what a wonderful thing is written by that girl , ireally want to know her website if anyone knowsthe girl ,though might die her thinking has touched me a lot, its so true that people dont chase their dreams and goals ,only because they are scared of failuries and worries that are never going to go, living every moment to the fullest is again so true, why we run for small worries and forget the bigger picture, we always say its so difficult to do certain things and so we always fail to even try , the girl is so right about living fearlessly and free ,rather then in our nrespective bubbles of worries , i genuinely pray for the girl ,she has the right to live longer ;)

Take a death survey that's what I do ;) When I did the survey I got die at 75 then, I did it again but, I put smoking alcoholic ect... and I got 120 so, I decided something must of been wrong if there telling you that you live longer when you smoke I bet, the people who made the death survey wanted to make smokers happy and not to quite or they might be smokers ;) Edited by Iceblade (see edit history)

I highly doubt she's actually dying. I don't mean to sound rude, but this does seem a lot like a plea for attention. I've seen people do it a lot.

Well, yeah, some people have terminal illnesses and various other things that mean they may die at any time, but at the same time, what's to say that when I leave the house this morning, I won't get run over?The 'end' can hit anyone, at anytime, in anyplace, so everyone should listen to what's in that letter and take advantage of today, rather than procrasinating and wasting time. After all, if you spend an hour just laying on the couch doing nothing, you'll never get that hour back.

You die you die be happy for it the spanish people always are prepared for this they usually celebrate by having a party in honor of the person which died but, they use thigns to rememebr him like if his favorite drink was coke then they would put a coke next to his tomb I wish I was Spanish because I like the way they celebrate death ;)

Edited by Iceblade (see edit history)

death is frightening if you think about it, you can never gaurantee when you will die, and its also unfair, you hear so many times of the smokers for example who smoke for like 50 years and are fine but then the man that didn't smoke died of lung cancer just because he passively smokes, its sad if you think about it

well we might never know what she's facing right now.. but whatever she's going to face later, well face it either.. dying then death. Well wether it's true or not I don't care.. just take the lesson, it's worth it for us who still wan't to learn something from something or somebody else..even vampires, and highlander should die too.. :P

its sad to hear something like this coming from such a young individual. its times like this where i feel the need to change the person i am. i want to, really, its just that in the end i don't have to motivation to go through with it. nothing seems to change, maybe its because of the way i've been brought up. i feel like i could be a better person, live a better life or just generally feel better if i changed a few small things in life... if i were to be put into a situation like this, maybe i would. atm, i feel like i'm invincible; sad really. ;[

The message of that sick fellow was for all of us to cherish every day of our lives. To keep on trying to achieve all the goals that we have in life. To not give up until the day we die.However, there is something big that the message had not really imparted - FAITH IN THE LIVING GOD. We really don't have to forget our Creator, our God. He made us live, He would make us die. He is our time. He is our death.

At my old school , Nobody actually thought death would hit them gang on in the face. Then a Jack-Knife Lorry on the motorway slid and crushed the teachers in the small van underneath. One was a sixth former , who was doing the trip for extra credit. It happens every day , and although I'm not saying we should get used to it , I'm just saying that if you can anticipate it , then make sure you do everything you want to do , because at the end of it all it was always your life , your decisions , your mistakes , Your contribution to society and humanity