xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Favorite Or Best Email Service

I was just wondering what is everybodys favorite Email service. I have a hotmail and a yahoo. I have tried aim's email and it's really slow and i dont think the service is all that great because the servers were down often. Hotmail and yahoo are both good, reliable, and i have never encountered a time when the servers are down. My favorite overall is hotmail though.What is yours? And why?

My favorite email service is windows mail it is going to be the new hotmail it is a big step up from hotmail it has drag and drop features faster and the design is really good. Right now it is in the beta version but it is going to be available real soon for everyone so you should stick with hotmail. Cause when it is upgraded it will be the best mail service out there.

I use Hotmail, Yahoo and I use my ISP's e-mail account and my previous ISP's e-mail account. Don't forget G-mail. Probably my favourite would be Gmail, the only reasons why I have the other ones is that many different people have those addresses. If I could only have one it would be G-mail, because of its large storage space, freshness, saves your chats, saves e-mails to the same person together in a conversation, it just makes life alot easier. Don't forget how it was really the first e-mail service to take the full advantage of AJAX.I don't really have much contact with Yahoos interface because I get all of that e-mail through Pop3 into Incredimail. Although I have to send e-mail through their web interface because my ISP slows down outgoing e-mail through and other mail service other than its own. I find it easy to use and they also have taken advantage of AJAX, but I think only beta users can use it, (I'm one of them)Hotmal would probably be low on my list, the only reason why I have it is because I used to think that hotmail and msn addresses were the only ones that could be used with MSN (now know as Windows Live Messenger), but now you can use any addresss, I now use my Yahoo address, so the reason why I have hotmail is that most of my previous contacts on MSN have that address and I can't be bothered updating it. One thing I don't like about it is the low storage space and that if the account is inactive they will delete it in 30 days, which means that you have to log in every month, even if your not using it. They have taken advantage of AJAX now renaming their service Windows Live Mail, I also think this is a beta program, (I'm in the testing).I don't really use my ISP's e-mails at all, they are only there because some people know my dads e-mail and thats the reason why we pay to keep that one, other wise they are just their for the ISP's newsletters and random stuff, because they havn't been given out to anyone else.So my final verdict would have to be Gmail, then Yahoo, Hotmail and the the ISP's.

I prefer yahoo over all of them. Hotmail is ok to. The reason why i chose yahoo is that for me it loads faster and it's easier to navigate through it, for me personally. Hotmail has been slowing down and everytime i keep logging in it gives me errors like it doesn't show the page .. i can't read the emails without refreshing the page after clicking each link. Plus, i have used yahoo longer so i like it more.. and that new windows live demo that msn has, i really hate it...theya re trying to make it better but it really doesn't look any better.

I have Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail..... My favorite would be Hotmail.Actually Hotmail loads much faster and it's much easier to navigate through than Yahoo, Yahoo pages takes forever to load.Well maybe because I'm on dialup... But still Hotmail loads the pages fast even when I'm on dialup. Gmail is cool.. But still it doesn't have the features such as Msn messenger mail alert... and such things. Well.. So far I liked Hotmail much more than the others available, but it's only my opinion though.

Wow I just clicked the fast reply feature and saw this box which is so cool ;)I am currently using 2 email accounts for my personal use. Hotmail (Windows Live Mail) and GMail. Although most people are still using Hotmail with the old interface, I switched to Windows Live Mail for the sake of trying it out. And at the moment, I have nothing but criticism for it. It takes far too long to load even on cable, I don't have such problems with the MSN Hotmail interface in the past. It may look cool with the drag and drop mechanism and also with the AJAX capability, but I believe we all want an email service which loads quickly. Windows Live has not managed to do that just yet. Google on the other hand is very quick and also the interface is pretty decent. However I must admit that the way messages are displayed in reference to forwarded messages is poor. @YSR: GMail does have the Messenger mail alert, I am using it at the moment. It is called Google Talk but it is still in the beta stage, it is a much cooler looking messenger than Windows Live for sure. I am just waiting for them to release the full version. But the big issue would be how to port hotmail contacts to be able to message GMail contacts. Because I am pretty certain that not many people actually use GMail for messaging. Otherwise this Google Talk is pretty much useless as a lot of us use MSN to contact I am sure. But for now, it serves as an email detection on my GMail account.

I use Gmail for all my emailing needs. The conversation view is such great, you can view all your replies and everything from one page. The AJAX interface gives it just that bit better layout, and it can do all sorts of things, like saying how many new messages, displaying messages all from one page, saving on your bandwidth and theres. You can view the website in plain HTML also, so it is more better for older browsers, or if you are viewing the website on a PDA or something similar. I can't forget the Google Messenger what you can use with the web mail client to make it an even better email website.Overall a very good email service, and I have heard that it is going to be out of beta very shortly.

GMail is my favorite internet email. I love being able to tell it to tag all emails from a certain person(s) without me having to do it myself. The spam filter works very well and the interface is simple, quick, and intuitive. There isnt really more to say.

I use Hotmail, GMail, my Xisto email accounts and a few others. My favourite of the lot is GMail for the simplicity of the interface and features and the ability to store all my mail, archive it, and search it if I need to. I've found loads of useful bits of code and answers to problems by searching through my previous emails. The Ajax interface works quite well, but can occasionally get a bit slow or throw you out and make you log in again, but thats very infrequent. Originally there was a bit of kudos related to having a GMail account, which has now worn off, but you don't really need that as a feature of an email account.The (as far as I'm aware) unique way of displaying emails in a conversation style is also a great help, rather than searching though a list of emails to try and find the related email. I can quickly and easily see all the replies to a message. The spam filter also works a lot better than any other email service I have seen, only getting 1 or 2 spam messages a month in my inbox, and never sending a legitimate message into spam.

I have Gmail, Yahoo!, and Bellsouth. Bellsouth sucks so much, but everyone I know sends me e-mail on that so I have to be content with it for now. I get a crap load of spam and viruses from Bellsouth too, but thankfully Bellsouth blocks the viruses. I'm slowly transitioning to Gmail. As for Yahoo!, I get a lot of spam from it too, but the spam folder is great. I use Yahoo! for sign-ups and such. I'm hoping Gmail will provide more security and such. Plus, I have ZoneAlarm which filters my spam mail out in my Outlook. Love it!

I switched over to GMail a couple months ago and am very pleased. My specific reason for switching was because I wanted to use GMail as my spam filter. It works wonders and I get almost no spam these days. In addition since I've gotten used to labels instead of folders I can't really imagine going back.I have recently found some minor drawbacks, the biggest being a lack of lists for contacts. In general though I think GMail has really helped reign in the mess of emails I receive on a daily basis.

From the bunch of E-mail service Providers, I like the Rediffmail and the Gmail. I liked them because of their look, style and their speed. Its too good and easy to work on that. They too give a wide space. :P

I've used Yahoo! Mail for years now. Before that, I was a Hotmail user. I dumped Hotmail because the servers - back then, I mean - were down a lot. I'm sure that the service has improved since then (otherwise, they wouldn't have nearly as many users as they do now). But, Yahoo! Mail has been awesome for me, so I stick with them.I also use GMail, though. I received an invitation a while back and decided to give it a try, mostly out of curiosity. The service is pretty good. The extra features are really nice, but I don't really feel like changing my primary e-mail account to GMail.