xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vain

Help With Girls

I need help, I like a girl but she jut likes me as a freind we have similar interests and we are both single, Shes 15 and im 14 we both love anime but I don't talk much, Kinda like emo but a Otaku so what should I do to get her to like me, were already freins but im ugly and usually that's the first thing a girl looks at is your looks...I walk around sad all the time (Even I don't know why) But I really like her she is very nice and calm...If you need any more info on her tell me just help

Well for starters (i love that quote), stop walking around looking sad, shes not going to like someone who is sad all the time. Secondly, don't be an idiot and say *BLEEP* like, im ugly etc etc i mean everyone has someone out there for them apparently and not everyone out there is this beautiful model that comes off of a cat walk etc etc.If your both friends then thats ya starting point, and thats where it has to stay. Just do little things to show you care about her. Say sweet things, your hair looks nice today etc etc etc... go hang out places together, but dont get attached to her, if your with her 24/7 then she is going to become very closed up and feel your invading her life.

You know it's true love when looks don't matter. But when you're around her, does your expression change (a happy look)? You know she's interested when her attention is mostly on you—not implying to force anything upon her. Like mentioned, show that you care, but don't over do it. Friendship is always the best start. But i must ask: How long have you known her?

I need help, I like a girl but she jut likes me as a freind we have similar interests and we are both single, Shes 15 and im 14 we both love anime but I don't talk much, Kinda like emo but a Otaku so what should I do to get her to like me, were already freins but im ugly and usually that's the first thing a girl looks at is your looks...I walk around sad all the time (Even I don't know why) But I really like her she is very nice and calm...If you need any more info on her tell me just help

No no! Thats not the right attitude to have that you are ugly and that you are sad most of the time. Not all of us are model material which girls ogle at, and nobody is ugly in this world. They are all beautiful. For me that is the wrong attitude to have, not only when you are chasing a girl but also in your life. You have to change that ASAP, what is the reason why you are feeling sad? You can feel sad for a moment of time, but not everytime, you are not doing wonders for your emotions as well as your confidence.

The fact that you are friends should be kick started as the base of your future relationship. Have more activities together and let her get to know you more, and of course confidence is always important so you should not feel sad whilst walking around. The process of friends becoming bf/gf is the most thrilling and that comes from experience, the enjoyment of fretting whether she likes you or not or that every action you do; is it going to be noticed by her and what kind of chances do these actions create? I just love this feeling, definitely the best part about love. The more you get to interact with her, the more clearer things would be. Whether or not you really love this girl or is it just a crush or infatuation. A lot of people get mistaken between love and crushes.

usually that's the first thing a girl looks at is your looks

Hahahaha, not only is that true, it's also what they base things on ;);) And it's true, you never see a girl thinking a good looking guy is nasty, even if it's obvious, and even if they see it they forgive them, but with ugly people they never give them chances ;)

I'm only kidding, it's not ALL girls I guess, just alot...

BUT! Don't worry, I can bet you're not ugly :P Why? Because everyone (except the self-centred people, but we don't like them :D) thinks they're ugly, but most people just live with it. So no matter how ugly you think you are, I bet you're alot better looking... And from my experience, begin by flirting with her, and then if she flirts back, keep going and eventually you'll (hopefully)) fall in love with each other. Then, tell her you love her, but tell her nicely (Try giving her a gift before you say it :D).

Good luck!

Well I've only known her for about 3-4 months and she goes to my church, and almost anytime I see her its at some sort of youth function and she's busy hanging out with her freinds haily and mindy who she's known forever...But neither of us are really "Normal" Example: Most girls hate scary movies, and she loves them and she's not Gothic, shes the type of person who ges along with everyone...But there is the problem that she likes a guy named jared (Who is 21 and too old for her...) But her mom wont let her date him. And besides that her mom is at the youth functions a lot (We went to eat pizza and her mom had to sit right my us I was sitting across from her with her mom besides me and her brother by her (Brother is 21 too) Don't know if that would help you tell me what to do but I hope.

Any chick that is going to date someone that is the same age as their own brother has got something happening inside their mind. Find out why she likes him, as it goes, don't get mad (or jealous), just get even. Find what it is she see's in him and therefore try and show her that you may be like that, if you are. If you aren't, then you have to show her others ways that you care for her and that you like her.Don't be afraid to ask her out just because she likes some other guy. You'll end up in my sitiaution of liking 4 chicks and onl 2 of them live close, while those 2 one you can't regulary see due to work timing constrints and the other is new to the location and hardly looks at anyone. ;) It's not fun. I say at one of these functions just ask if she'd like to go fo a walk during a break or afterwards etc etc. The worst that will happen is she says no.

If she just likes you as a friend, it'll be a little difficult to get her to change her mind about taking your friendship/relationship to the next level. Only thing you can really do is show that you support her decision of liking that other guy and just show that you will be there for her. Then again you have a long way ahead of you as well, so its still a learning experience. Just try not to rush into anything for if you do, you might end up getting engaged and finding out that you're engaged to someone unfaithful like I was recently. But things have a funny way of working out, so just keep your head up and stay focused.

I'm in the situation you're in, although I'm 19 and she's 23.I've been waiting a year for this girl, and it seems I'll be waiting another one. We've talked about getting together, etc... but nothing said "in the future, maybe." She tell me sometimes that we'll both find someone and such. It does suck, but all you can do is wait for her.If you really do care about her, you'll be happy with whoever she ends up with, even if it's not you. You're 14. You've got tons of time ahead of you. At 14 and 15, chances you'll marry her 1 in 100, maybe less. Why give yourself a reason to be upset when the relationship ends 2 months down the road?I've been victim of that, trust me.But, I'll say it again. If you care, you'll wait.