xisto Community
OpaQue

Forum Upgrade To Version 2.2.1

Hello Members,Xisto Forums have been upgraded to Version 2.2.1.<br>During this upgrade, We had to suffer database curroptions as the automated upgrade process failed to execute the database queries. We had two options. To continue ignoring the error messages or re-do the installation with manual update of SQL.We thought, it is better to ensure a proper installation by compromizing few posts than risking the forum's integrity.--Please update us with any errors you encounter.--Thanks,Xisto Management

Thank you so much! With the last version I had lots of lag. With this one its VERY fast ;)Btw, it might be a bug I am not sure but at the top of the page under the logo it has: "Free Web Hosting, No Ads" 2 times. The first one works but the second doesn't work.The second one goes to this link: "http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act=home;Thanks again!

There are other errors in the board:

Portal page --> that's the http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act=home link
Gallery
My Albums
PM access

As far as I can tell, all your saved/undeleted PMs are safe. You can see the headings by My Assistant > Recent PMs

Please be patient until all can be fixed before installing Shoutbox and other pending mods.

Check my sig for new bbcode named SPOILER which is the default bbcode for this new forum version. HIDE bbcode will be here to stay. SPOILER blacks out the words and HIDE opens and closes quote box.

thanks for upgrading forum. i need to report problem! every time i try to terminate my account i get the message "cannot continue". Where is the problem?

Hey, it is deja vue all over again. We have been through these Forum updates and server changes a few times in the last year and a half. There are always a few issues, even though the Admins work diligently to avoid them, they always seem to pop-up. Best advise is to chill for a day or two and let the Admins do their thing. The shoutbox will be back, the Hosting account scripts will be in place shortly, we will all continue to enjoy ourselves soon enough. Let's wish Opaque and BH all the best wishes, (and some luck), while they strive to improve the services available to us. Thanks for all of your efforts...

Looking vey nice so far. Things are a bit different but not really anything horrible. Looks very nice. Keep up the good work. Hopefully that shoutbox will be working soon. ;) After looking through it some, I've noticed the friends system and what not. The new profile page is very very nice. I like it a lot. I also like the upgraded shoutbox. Things seem to be easier. I have noticed a few errors here and there which I will send a PM. I'm sure they have been noticed already though as well but I'lll send one anyway.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Following Errors

Shoutbox

IPB WARNING [2]Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/Xisto/public_html/forums/sources/classes/class_display.php:2) (Line: 196 of /ips_kernel/class_ajax.php)

Comments in Profile

IPB WARNING [2]Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/Xisto/public_html/forums/sources/classes/class_display.php:2) (Line: 192 of /ips_kernel/class_ajax.php)

the new Xisto forum update is cool and it loads faster than the older board.

here is an ieeror message I recevied when accessing my Control Panel in the forum

IPB WARNING [2] require_once(/home/Xisto/public_html/forums/sources/classes/class_display.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 67 of /index.php)

The url was http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=23

Umm in any way would this make me loose all of my credits, cause i had around 25 credits yesterday and now i only have like 2 credits.

Possibly. There were posts lost due to the db errors Opaque mentioned. I suppose posts posted within 2 days of the attempted upgrade were lost, maybe more.

Sorry about that.