Sign in to follow this  
OkaySuper man

Php Designer 2007 - Professional

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PHP Designer 2007 - Professional is a PHP Editor / PHP IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for both beginner- and professional developers.

Designed to boost your productivity and enhance the process of editing, debugging, analyzing and publishing application- and websites powered by PHP and other web-languages as well.

The strength in PHP lies in the ability to embed it into- and together with other web-languages and technologies. This is why PHP Designer 2007 does not only support PHP but also other web-languages as HTML, MySQL, XML, CSS, JavaScript, VBScript, Java, C#, Perl, Python and Ruby!

The professional edition is ideal for WAMP/LAMP- and AJAX developers with features such as the Intelligent Highlighter that automatic switches between syntax highlighters for PHP, HTML, CSS, XML and JavaScript each dependant on your position in the document and dims the rest of the code, and the large built-in code-libraries.

The familiar, fully customizable and intuitive development environment makes it the perfect IDE for beginners with the intelligent code suggestion on the fly and the contextual help with access to more then 3000 functions on the fly!

The professional edition is for any commercial, business, educational, institutional and governmental purposes!

Notice from KuBi:
Copied from http://www.mpsoftware.dk/phpdesigner.php warning issued

The screenshot of the PHP Designer 2007 emulates the Microsoft Word 2003 layout and colors, and that for me is a major turn off. SmartFTP does the same thing and that is probably why I never use it. It is a very disgusting interface and I for sure would not consider using the program no matter how good it is. IDEs should not be made payable IMO, and even more so for a open source technology such as PHP. It should be kept free, but I am looking for a good PHP Editor which has a nice interface and good functionalities as well. Dreamweaver could do the trick but it does not provide examples and help for beginners in PHP such as myself although I do have a strong foundation in Java.

Another bad point about PHP Designer 2007 is the listing of the functions.If you are making a html site, and you press ctrl+space to open the functionlist.You get to see ALL the possible stuff you can add in a webpage.First view of those functions might be: wow, this is easier to make a webpage !!But then you start to make a PHP website and you want to use the functionlist again.You execute the ctrl+space manoevre ^^ and what you get to see ??The whole list, including EVERY but every HTML item that is available.And at the very bottom of the list are the php items, one hell of a major bad point !!You have to scroll down the whole time in order to find a php function.At least they could have added an sorting system so that when you are making a php site, the php functions are at top and not at the very bottom of the list.

The only two things I can see there that might make it more useful than Notepad are syntax highlighting and a function list; the first is included in my current (free) editor and the second I call Google. ;)