xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

1000th Post!

Woooo! Post 1000 guys! So excited.What does this 1000 posts mean to me?Well,901 posts ago I became a moderator900 posts later, I hit 1000 posts4 Digits...Yah.What's it mean to you?Uhm, ionno, try and think of that one ;).I've been with Xisto for almost 2 years now. And I gatta say I've seen Xisto grow a whole lot..Keep it up guys:) you're what makes this community work.

;) let's par-tay! congratulations! you're actually a moderator during your early days in trap? wow. i wonder how long before i could put up that much posts ;) not as active nowadays. barely see a good topic to reply to.

I'll never catch-up to SM unless...Ionno he quits or something. lol. Still would probably take me a while to get there.

Congrats Kubi, it is a great preovilage to be such a great memebr in Xisto family. You are here nearly a year before me, thats great.I'll be soon catching up with you.

I'll never catch-up to SM unless...Ionno he quits or something. lol. Still would probably take me a while to get there.

lol sm hasn't been online these past few days. you can still catch up. ;)

You're going to need him to be inactive for more than a few days, it would be more like a few years. Congrats Kubi, it's about time you hit 1000 ;). Getting 1000 posts to me means that you need another hobby ;). Just kidding Kubi, I've enjoyed you around here and don't stop at 1000 posts!

If I stopped at 1000 posts how would I be able to tortue you guys? That wouldn't work to well with me. There'd be a void in my life...

Congrats on making your 1000th post i have never been able to reach 1000th post i always get close but then i sit there for a while and think to myself i posted on this site 1000 times and i am still in the member group so i only try to gain more posts at sties where the active members get recognized just like Xisto ;)

and I just crossed 2,000... I'm having too much fun, I'm going to have to stop that.... Tee heee heee!