xisto Community
Steiner

A Silly Theory About Girls!

Hey, Welcome to the thread were I will prove that Girls are EVIL!!Very Imporant NOTE: I do NOT hate neither am I against girls. This is justmeant as a joke. I actually adore women, they are the most beautyful beingson the planet, and they must be worshipped ;)Well anyway, let's get to subject!There is a mathematical proof that girls really are evil, I'll be happyto show it to you!Here I go:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$First we state that girls require time and money:-- Girls = Time x Money --And as we all know, Time is Money:-- Time = Money --Therefore:-- Girls = Money x Money = Money? --And because money is the root of all evil:-- Money = vEvil --Therefore:-- Girls = (vEvil)?And we are forced to conclude that:-- Girls = Evil$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Please be sure that this is only meant as a joke, don't take it serious,I just wanted to show you guys/girls this ;)Have fun ;)

Notice from KuBi:
Moved to joke forum. You didn't write this.

lol, that's pretty interesting. Everyone requires time and money. Anything can equal time. And by the way, who said it was a silly theory ;) Just kidding girls

HAHA, read this once upon a time too when Stumbling (http://www.stumbleupon.com/) and it was quite fun, well it even made the girls here laugh and they didn't get angry at all! It might be kinda true but then even husker was right as everyone requires time and money but I guess this joke was targeted at the girls involved in relationships and how their boyfriends struggle to satisfy them with dates and gifts. LOL! ;)

LOL---HAHA--- Money and girls and time= Evil, that is funny....

I totally agree! (as a joke and possible some real examples as well)But most of your equals are in a different unit, so unless there is a conversion factor then I would agree more. ( this is a joke as wel)Guys = girls ? time ? moneyGuys = girls x money?Guys = money^4 > girls = money?Guys = (vEvil)^4Guys = EvilGuys evil > Girls evilNow divide both sides by evilGuys > Girls - Guys more than girls? lol