xisto Community
AJ1

Favorite Final Fantasy Game

Final Fantasy Game  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah I'm a big fan of the series and I can't decide which one was the best. I really like VII, VIII, X, and XII. what about you guys?

This is probably the easiest question i have been asked in a while. Final fantasy 7 is by far the best in the game series. Everything from the characters to the great story line is what makes the game my favorite. I am sure alot of people will agree with me too, because i hear it all the time that number 7 is the best one that they have made so far. I do like the new FF12 as well because its something different that i am not use to, it also has a pretty good story line to go with it. The biggest change is battle in real time that was just weird to me.

Yeah 7 wins hands down.I think 8 comes next, then 10. 11 was just a bad idea, and 12 well my Ps2 is down so Ill have to wait on that, but its killing me.Oh one thing you didnt put into the poll was Tactics, not the Game Boy one, but the Ps1.I would put it right after 8.Nine was decent, but honestly I just didnt get it, kinda like X-2, no real story line.Then I would put 10 right after FFTactics, "Woah!!" factor was great when you finally beat the 9999 limit, but by the time you got there you were so "ubber" powerfull it just got boring. I think I beat the final boss with one hit.

by far final fantasy X is the best with tidus and yuna ive played most of them and X is by far my favorite of all time however on all final fantasy games playout sucks, graphics suck, but on all of them especially X the story line is great and keeps me playing the game because of the story i love FFX :P

I'm gonna have to say Final Fantasy VII, with Final Fantasy III as a close runner up (why isn't tactics on the list). My favorite Sqaure game of all time is Chrono Trigger, though. The music, story, and characters were fantastic and I've played through it a good 3 times from scratch.

My favourite Final Fantasy had to be FFVIII because Squal was one of the coolest characters that I know of in the Final Fantasy games. I liked FFVII but the Buster was pretty generic, the gun blade on the other had was pretty custom. Also the storyline, other characters, and progression in general were my favourite. But a lot of people actually didn't like this FF, I found it to be quite entertaining :P

I would have to say Final Fantasy 9 being the best out of all others. I had the most enjoyable from that game than other series. Hmm i would choose final fantasy 7 being second for very resons. Overall final fantasy games are awsome to play.