xisto Community
AJ1

Nintendo Wii Game whats good and whats not?

My 8 y.o. brother and I have Nintendo Wii. My brother's thinking of buying a game. He doesn't know if Wario Ware or DBZ is better but he always wanted to play both of them. Any suggestions on which one is better? or any other game thats better than these?

i suggest you get dbz it is a really good game but that is my opinion also seeing that there is so much fighting you have to do so you will be getting a good work out of playing dbz lol. Also if you are looking for a better game i suggest you get Zelda one of the best games to get for the Wii.

hahah thanks. we already got zelda and yeah thats probably the best game ever!

Dragon Ball Z of course, Because of a few following reasons:Wario ware is fun and all, but it has no replay value which is sad, and also dragon ball z always has some fun multi player matches. Who doesn't like going super saiyan 3 and going extremely fast and kicking you friends but?And, i'm not exactly sure if wario ware has multi player or not, but if it does i'm guessing its not exactly fun. And the thing with dragon ball z is there's lots of stuff to unlock, and the single player is fun, even if its short.But wario ware is better for kids, in your case a 8 year old, because it's complicated is a quick blast of mini-games which alot of kids love. Your brother may get confused with dragon ball z since he's only 8, but then again he might not. If you know he cant, i'd go with wario ware because thats something you and your brother could play.I'd go with dragon ball z, but for your 8 year old brother i'd get wario ware. Thats just my opinion though. Get what you want.

I have Wario Ware, and it's freaking awesome. I love it.But I finished it in a day, so now what?So I would suggest DBZ because it will provide more playing time for the 8 year old.If you have extra money lying around then go ahead and get Wario Ware.But I agree, Zelda is awesome as well.So if he doesn't have it, go for that. It's not bloody violent or anything if that's what you might be thinking.

After just trying out Zelda the other day i would say that is one of the best games i have ever tried of Nintendo for a long time. I also tried the Wario game and it was better than i thought. It is really fast paced with all the different activities you have to do and is very fun with the wii controller.

The Zelda game for The Wii. That game looks pretty cool.Oh yea one more thing.... Do not put a hole in your T.V.

If you guys are looking for new games, I suggest you rent them first. Because you can never really be to sure about a game unless you play it. Plus, it's a lot cheaper to rent and game and not like it, then to buy it, and not be able to return it.

Out of the two you mentioned I would pick Dragon Ball Z because it has much more game play in it, I definitly had fun whooping my friend in that game on my second match :P. But I would also suggest Red Steal, though that probably would not be suitable for your brother it is definitly a very fun game to play.