xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

World Of Warcraft And The Battlegrounds some info if you please

hi allI started playing WOW a little while ago, im level 17 and today found the warsong gluch battleground through a silverwing (or something, i cant remember exactly) emissionary and i was wondering a few things.Where do i cash in the ticket things i get in the battlegrounds? Bear in mind i dont know the area in which the battleground is, i just talked to one of those guys in stormwind and was whisked straight into the battle grounds.How do i get back to the arena once the emissionarys are gone? Before these guys were the stormpike ones and i was too low level for that so im guessing these guys wont be in storm wind forever so once theyre gone how do i get back to the grounds? ive heard they are in the barrows or something, so how do i get there? im a level 17 human warrior by the way.

sorry its a bit confusing. Let me explain, since i started playing there were npc's and when i talked to them they said i wasn't strong enough to fight in alterac valley which i understand is another battllleground. after a while some different npc's stood in their place and when i talked to them i could click text saying "join the battle for warsong gluch" if thats how its spelt. And i did and was added to the queue and battled.

i took a screen of them here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (if you get a permission denied error just hit the GO button in your browser

What i saying is that before it was these emissary's it was the eye of the storm ones so what im saying is because the eye of the storm ones got replaced maybe the silverwing ones will be replaced too and then i wont know how to get to the battleground.

im confused too now. Ive read that battlemasters can be found in the keep of SW so im going to see if i can find them and see if they are what im looking for but methinks theyre not. ;)

EDIT** sorry the keep is the pace to go and ive found my answer now!

Thanks though!

Edited by shadowx (see edit history)

as this is still on topic it saves me making a new thread:What do i do with the marks of honour i get? I know i can trade them with honour points for high level goods but im not anywhere near that level yet, and i also heard they can be traded for experience?If i can trade them in for anything, what is it i get? and where can i do this? Experience would be a nice reward!

Some of the battlegrounds are easily accessable through Darnassus (Night elf territory) on the Alliance side pretty much most of the time. Although in other alliance cities the battleground masters/sentinels/emissionaries rotates around.But usually at the actual entrance to the battlegrounds, there are normally 2 entrances (one in Alliance territory, the other in Horde territory) and/or both entrances somewhere in 'contested' territory (eg Ashenvale). PVP players would get what I mean by contested.

Whats hes talking about is the weekend bg specials for bonus honour and what ever bg it is that weekend in all the major cities there is emissionaries walking around you can talk to, to be taken to thier bg. Your marks and honour are used as currency to buy GM armour and weapons in the hall of heros in stormwind. Also every bg has a red portal outside the cities where you can get quest for that bg etc the likes of refudge point above southshore and cant remember what you call the area for the silverwing but its below darkshore, hope that helps.

The red portal used to take the player directly to the BG if entering from the actual BG entrance (eg Arathi Basin in Arathi Highlands). But since the TBC expansion, they've made it redundant and put a battlemaster in front instead (eg like entering the bg from a capital city). The red portal is just there for well.. decoration reason those days.Also as said earlier, every BG has a holiday weekend, which during that period honour gained off those BGs are doubled.