xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Swordnyx

You Guys Must Help Me.. I Beg Of You.. This is hard lol. Such a rare story

OK so I'm a "special" guy alright. No not retarded, nerdy, or whatever else. Just...different. But no one cares anymore. I'm a very active person and am really interactive. No one really likes me enough (I think) to make a deep move. I'm not a loner or anything either I have tons of "popular" friends. Then theres this girl. I really like her. The problem is I don't know if she likes me. So lets go to the main story now. She and I, in a way, "flirted" a lot. One day she stared at me for what a minute? i don't know if it was because I was weird looking or cause she liked me. Another day I looked at her, and she looked back, and we were staring for like 2 minutes (in art class). She smiles and I smile, not believing what I'm seeing. Then the next day she asks "Hey wanna go out with me?". I was shocked. Then her friends at the table start cracking up and I quickly realize it must be a joke. I waited and said "No." cause I didn't want to make a fool of myself. (it was a joke) Then the next whole week whenever we meet we just look at each other for a long time and it seems like I'm floating away. (I know, weird)Then I did a dumb move. One day when she looked at me I asked "Is this a staring contest or something" cause my friends were watching and I didn't want to look weak. She still smiled and kept staring. I "lost" that contest. Oh yeah and she supported me a little during PE when we were playing volleyball. And here we are now.I really like her... What to do now?EDIT: It didn't work out. ;) Oh well. No problem then at least I got that feeling off my chest.

Edited by Swordnyx (see edit history)

first things first you NEED confidence. Don't push it too much don't be cocky just don't think your not good enough. Ok now next time you see her (alone in the halls or something preferably) go up to her and start talking. One thing you need to know is girls like too talk. Thye like to talk about themselves mostly so ask them things so they get to do most the talking IE "hey bud hows it goin, so what have you been up too?" Make sure most the time at least half, your asking them questions because they LOVE to talk. Be yourself also don't act like something your not, theres nothin worse. ok now USUALY when a girl stares at you it means she wants your attention so, give it too her. not TOO MUCH but just enough so she knows you notice her. now, don't be shy too ask her too hang out, maybe take her too lunch or breakfast NOT DINNER that looks to much like you want to go on a date, just say you wanna get too know her a little. DONT use any pick up lines, they don't work an they make you look stupid. Ok now make sure when you get into conversation with her or ask her too lunch SHES ALONE because people will always try to throw off your game, trust me. always make eye contact most girls like that, when you look around too much you look nervous so its not good to look around too much. Always be smooth, be kind, and be a gentleman. Help her with things such as opening doors when you see her and things like that. Nothing stupid like "you want me too carry your books too class?" thats jus dumb...don't push things too much, if she dosnt like you then she dosn't like you o well theres always someone else. Most the time when you really like someone its because you think you have a chance. But most girls you think you wouldn't have a chance at, you really would and you just can't tell. try everything i just told you on other girls as well because you never know who is really thinkin about you. Im no pro at women but i am good, so like i said, be naturall, dont act dumb, don't show off, just be normal and have good convorsations. Good luck bud

If you really like her, why are you trying to impress your friends instead of her by doing things that you think will ruin things in the end? If you need to act "strong" in front of your friends, perhaps they're not really your friends. Perhaps you don't really like her as much as you say you do. Sometimes, seeming like a fool is funny, and may help out, but be careful either way. Anywho, may God work things out with you in the end.

If you really like her, why are you trying to impress your friends instead of her by doing things that you think will ruin things in the end? If you need to act "strong" in front of your friends, perhaps they're not really your friends. Perhaps you don't really like her as much as you say you do. Sometimes, seeming like a fool is funny, and may help out, but be careful either way. Anywho, may God work things out with you in the end.

It's something you won't understand until you are in that situation. And as I said it was a dumb move.

I didn't get to talk to her today because she was absent, but I want to do something Tuesday (when school resumes). Any suggested will be very appreciated. Thanks all.

PS: Purplekush: Thank you for the advice I will try to use it.
Edited by Swordnyx (see edit history)

Ya, I go with truefusion. He gave you some solid advice, you should take his aswell. Don't try to impress your friends, if you really like her, you'll try to impress HER. Just ask her out. Tell her what happened when you said no. Make things right. Seems like you guys still like her.

Thanks KuBi.I just want to end this annoying feeling within me, and just tell her that I like her. I think I'm brave enough, but I just don't know what to say. I don't want to sound stupid or anything because that would throw me off and I would lose a friend. So far I came up with this:1. During lunch, go to her table and ask if shes done eating.2. Wait and when finished, call her aside from her friends.3. Tell her ___(insert help here)___ ;) Help would be very appreciated beyond words.Thanks guys for all your help.

3. Tell her ___(insert help here)___

... "I'm quite fond of you. When you came up to me before and asked me out, i said, "no," 'cause i thought it was a joke (people were laughing). But in truth, i actually do like you. I've been wanting to tell you for a while now, but couldn't build up the courage until now."

Truth be told!

If anyone has a better way of "going at it," then share. ;)

That's pretty much what I was getting at. It's bad to let girls see you "afraid". They'll loose interest quickly..Try monday, or the next time you see her, tell us how it goes.

... "I'm quite fond of you. When you came up to me before and asked me out, i said, "no," 'cause i thought it was a joke (people were laughing). But in truth, i actually do like you. I've been wanting to tell you for a while now, but couldn't build up the courage until now."

Truth be told!

If anyone has a better way of "going at it," then share. ;)

That is gold. I'm definitely going to say that. But the thing I'm really afraid of is if I will have to face is rejection/stern look thing or not.

What do I do if she says she doesn't feel that to me? (cause we're pretty descent friends...)

I wish she just became together with me but its harder than that I see. ;)

That is gold. I'm definitely going to say that. But the thing I'm really afraid of is if I will have to face is rejection/stern look thing or not.

What do I do if she says she doesn't feel that to me? (cause we're pretty descent friends...)

It is better if you face rejection early, before anything really serious happens?before there is no hope of you two staying friends. Better is friendship than nothing.

Who knows, she might joke around, "No! Just kidding! ;)" and you two will end up laughing together. ;) ;)

Hmm... Just sit somewhere and chat with her about everything... Then u could ask about that "Do You want to go out with me? " If it wasn't a joke say that ur sorry or smth and that u agree... I ain't really good at this stuff but it could be a good thing to do, maybe it would work... ;) Then it's up to you... But really if you like her just be honest and ask her about that... If she likes you she will tell u the truth ;)

Hmm... Just sit somewhere and chat with her about everything... Then u could ask about that "Do You want to go out with me? " If it wasn't a joke say that ur sorry or smth and that u agree... I ain't really good at this stuff but it could be a good thing to do, maybe it would work... ;) Then it's up to you... But really if you like her just be honest and ask her about that... If she likes you she will tell u the truth ;)

Yeah I was thinking near that too. Thank you.

But you see I need to know what to do if she says she doesn't like me (in that way).

But you see I need to know what to do if she says she doesn't like me (in that way).

Nothing that'll ruin your friendship that you would still have after being rejected. And what's that? I don't know?i don't know you well enough. ;) But even you yourself have been able to tell when you pulled a mistake (according to the topic). Therefore, pay attention to what you feel, and react accordingly with/to it. If anything, take a couple of seconds to think about something before speaking or doing. Anyways, may God be with you.

Nothing that'll ruin your friendship that you would still have after being rejected. And what's that? I don't knowi don't know you well enough. ;) But even you yourself have been able to tell when you pulled a mistake (according to the topic). Therefore, pay attention to what you feel, and react accordingly with/to it. If anything, take a couple of seconds to think about something before speaking or doing. Anyways, may God be with you.

Thank you truefusion you have helped alot. Thanks to everone else too, you guys rock.

Can't wait till Tuesday. ;)

Hey guys update update!I talked to her for about an hour by email continuously, (Cause shes not allow to IM) and learned lots of things about her. Today I asked her if she could meet me during lunch or something (again by gmail) and am waiting for a reply. I want to tell her then. Any ideas?