xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hydrogen

Online Trading Card Games [je] might interest you if you like Johnnys Entertainment too.

Either I've been living under some internet rock like orifice or most people aren't aware of there being online internet trading card games.

I just joined Countdown, which is a trading card game based on members from Johnny's Entertainment [big & cheesy j-pop/j-actor agents].

Essentially there are decks, traders, tokens, shops & games which allow you to gain more cards which are for the purpose of moving up different levels till you are given the rank of DEBUT.

Traders set up their own page with wish lists, their collection and whatnot for other traders to view and to possibly strike a deal with.

I really recommend you check out the site, I think it's a brilliant idea and even though I only just joined and haven't really gotten into it yet I'm finding it pretty addictive already!

If you're thinking of joining there my name is Ginza ;]

So essentially is this sort of thing new?
Anyone know any other good TCGs?