xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mystixs

Movoda (a Browser Based Mmorpg)

Movoda is a Browser Based MMORPG.
Movoda consists of 11 skills such as woodcutting, mining, fishing, smithing, and Magic.
Movoda has a simple, fast loading game layout. Not the best looking but fast loading and GREAT for those with dial-up.
Movoda has a VERY friendly community, quests, player housing, guilds, guild compounds and a lot more.
Movoda also has a chat system with emotions, and donation features. Movoda has a forum, built in message system and soon a Card Game you can play.

Little is known about the card game but you can collect cards in the game and play a card game in the future when its implemented.

Movoda is set in medieval times, it has a storyline following the game and has over 200 registered members and sometimes up to 100 members online. Movoda is only about 2 months old and is growing fast.

Check it out at: http://www.movoda.net/

In the future I will post a link to my fansite for it here once I get hosting for it from Xisto ;)

Enjoy!