xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vain

Splash Template took forever

This was made in adobe photoshop CS2, I used div layers in the codin got kinda messy. Was in a rush myself I think the edges need better trimming.

Posted Image

This was made for my old site but I dont have it anymore was hard to do but was worth it, but I think it was a bit too dark what about you though?

yea it was a bit to dark the left navigation was already dark but the diagonal lines was put on there a bit to much so that makes it look even more dark. Also the font looks a bit choppy but everything else looks good.

Thanks I worked hard on it (Even though it is a bit choppy) Was extremely hard to code, I used Div layers to put the text in the right place with a Gif format so it would have transparency which took a while to position perfectly how I needed it but it was a good template I may make a version for everyone to use sometime ;) But as for now its entirely lost, Only down side to it was that it took a while to load.