xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kev2310

Area 51

Known to me as Groom Lake, but apparently known by many names (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51) Area51 is best known for recieving flights of white planes from McCarron Int'l airport in Las Vegas every morning and dispatching those same planes back shuttling scientists and engineers to work every day. These engineers, as far as I know, work on compartamentalized Top Secret goverment black-ops mainly related to reverse engineering alien technology from crashed craft alegedly starting with the event at Roswell NM in '41 (I think). Anyway, I believe they've moved their more sensitive ops to another site in UT, can't recall the name right off hand.

Area 51 is a Top Secret millitary base that has made great advances in technology such as the drone plane (unmanned spy plane) and i believe a few other airplanes...its true that the only way the workers get there is by airport they are flown in...There is talk of alien crashes and of course all of the cover up theories but, you can find an alien autopsy video and they cant determin if its real or fake...if you find it you decide...looks pretty real but you never can tell now a days. Some theorist say that Velcro came from alien technology from the roswell crash but like i said you never know.

I thought Area51 is a fictional area rumoured to be the Top Secret Facility of US.I also read somewhere that before Area51 was displayed in Google Earth, but later due to the intervention of US DoD it was removed.

I thought Area51 is a fictional area rumoured to be the Top Secret Facility of US.
I also read somewhere that before Area51 was displayed in Google Earth, but later due to the intervention of US DoD it was removed.

I just went and looked and Google Earth has a pretty good view of it labeled and everything! Area 51 is many things, fictional isn't one of them. Why would DOD remove something that was "fictional" anyway?

I was listening to an interview re-played recently on Coast To Coast AM of Art Bell talking to a guy who was flying a small plane in to the airspace of Area 51. He made it in but the phone was cut off and no one ever heard from him again. Or so the interview goes... I don't lend it much credence myself, though, because I seriously doubt a person could maintain cellular lock flying in a plane in the middle of the desert of NV so remote like that. I could be wrong...

A bit like the Bermuda Triangle, but there has been stories on Area 51 before from Alien spacecraft, to new technology being born out of there. Considering many movies have had Area 51 in parts or as part of a story line, who knows. Even computer games (eg the Xbox Area 51) has been released based on it.

Area 51 is a Top Secret millitary base that has made great advances in technology such as the drone plane (unmanned spy plane) and i believe a few other airplanes...its true that the only way the workers get there is by airport they are flown in...There is talk of alien crashes and of course all of the cover up theories but, you can find an alien autopsy video and they cant determin if its real or fake...if you find it you decide...looks pretty real but you never can tell now a days. Some theorist say that Velcro came from alien technology from the roswell crash but like i said you never know.

VELCRO?!!! what an interesting theory. I need to look more into Groom Lake.
lol reminds of playing the video game Area 51 at Cici's Pizza.
Cool game.

Area 51 is just a top secret testing facility for military technology. Talk of their being aliens is just completely absurd. Its all kept a secret for one obvious reason..Its a top secret military base.. I believe Area 51 test aircraft, mainly working on things such as stealth technology. I found Area 51 on google Earth and took a screen shot of it. Was kinda funny at first lol.

Edited by mojoman (see edit history)

As i see the advancements in technology especially withing the last 10 years it does make me uncomfortable and makes me think is there really something like that. But on the other hand my religion has nothing of that sort mentioned and i belive in Gods words firmly.

As others said, aliens may not be real, but its a place to test technologically advanced systems/weapons and the like. Of course, there is always the dicussion of stealth planes, things going invisible to radars and the like.

Area 51 is an actual existing area. Its belived that it is the place where American government is conducting their researches of alien crafts and other paranormal activities. Since the place is situated somewhere in a desert, its masked extremely well and pretty much no one can ever get a sharp look at it. I've heard some travellers often see helicopters and other sorts of machinery near that area. Some people claim they've actually see alien crafts near that place, but all that information is unconfirmed.

Area 51 really exists. Some people who live near the place spend a lot of time observing what they can from outside the fence. As far as I'm concerned, Area 51 is a military facility and nothing more. I believe that they test new flight technology and probably a few other, similar things. The most-often-asked question in response to that is, "Well, why is it such a huge secret if that's all they're doing?" My answer is pretty simple and logical. It is better to let people believe that there are alien spaceships and other weird, supernatural things inside Area 51 than it is to dissuade them of that idea. If people believe that crazy things are happening in the area, then they won't be focusing on the new technologies that are being developed and tested. It's easier to keep things classified and under wraps when few people are trying to uncover them :P

Area 51 is some American Goverment testing ground. But I doubt that, it is probably some Decoy to keep the public happy. They probably do the test in the thousands of buildings people walk past. Area 51 is probably some kind of Miltary aircraft hanger where a few new models flew out and people say they are "Aliens". Don't get me wrong, I like to belive in Aliens. But the government wouldn't keep the UFOs or whatever in such a place.

Oh, last time I went to Area51 was when they found this new type of material, that when polarized it creates a field that can be described as antigravity field. Only problem is that material is really light, and has no weight at all :(.. Also it's characteristics to widthstain high temprature and pressure are too low for the needs of space travel. Prototype was built, but now military only shows off with it flying around the earth, but they had mayor crashes past few years couse when sun rises the material goes into flames when flying in high speeds. When that happens plain just crashes.Also there are other interesting experiments i saw there, with particle acceleration already beeing used for electrifying submarines. It is good way to do it couse submarines then produce even less sound, and there is no radiation concernes for the crew. Particle acceleration is done in engines about size of 5x5 meters with spiral construction that provides constant particle flow. Exhaust is kind of a problem beacouse it leaks some kind of greenish color, so instead of tracking subs with sonars it can be tracked through their greenish leak trail. But since it is top secret, no captain of ship now knows what is that greeinsh spot in the middle of the ocean.They are also making robotic equipment for soldiers their to improve their stamina, from basic and olready outdated armors which are completley bulletproof, and have WC installed so you never need to go to toilet once you put it on, through latest xbox portable that has bateries that can dure for several years once soldier finds them self stuck in desert couse they run out of oil and their power limbs rusted so they cant really move. Also a can-cap is a must have addon equipment for those armors, preferably some kind of a beer, although it can be plain juice.Those aliens i talked to, that have TV station on Neptune, have a special channel about Area51, it is called 51laughs in a minute. Really popular reality show in outer space parts. Funny thing is that they even sometimes "accidentaly" dropp them a few "cool" materials, that they already that it can't be used for anything in outerspace, just to see the look on scientist faces when they think they will make a new revolution. Ahaha, a funny look it is. Please don't talk to anybody about this post couse i could get in trouble. Of course i promised them that i won't say a word, but i miss a few credits, and this looks like a great subject to talk about. Respect :P

No aliesn jsut a place that gov't put their crazy ideas and stuff and make cray things it actually really good place for gov't cause nobody knows what they are doing excactly, we alll have clues but only people who have actually been inside area 51 will know what is really going on there