xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AL123

Mylot.com Review very good

Earn Money Online With MyLot

i discovered this site at JANUARY , so that's the money I've earned in just about 1 week!!!

If you're reading this page, you're sure aware of how many scams which promise you easy money there are online and, once again, you're hoping this time it's going to be for real. Well, celebrate, 'cause you've just found what you're looking for!

MyLot is an online board where you will BE PAID for posting about your favourite subjects. There are no rules, no tricks, no nothing. Just post and earn money. It's as easy as it can get. You can start your own threads, reply to those already exsisting or comment to the other people's answers. Either way, you'll get paid for it.

I know you're probably thinking "okay, it's going to take one year to earn 10 bucks" or "there will be a limit to the number of messages that I can post"... Well, wrong and wrong! Earning money has never been easier than this, and no, you won't have any limits, you can post just as much as you want to!

I've earned 25$ in 3 days, and I can assure you I didn't lose any sleep to post much... I just posted when I had some free time, and that was it. And no, I hadn't any referrals at the time. By the way, you're probably wondering why I'm here talking about this to you rather than just posting on MyLot. Well, the answer is simple: I'm here to make some other people happy as I am, hoping that they will repay me by just using my referral link. You won't lose ANY money by doing so, you'll just help me earn a little more.

And just because I want to help you till the end, I'm going to give you a few tips to make optimum use of MyLot:

- Start threads, don't limit yourself to only reply to other threads.

- Don't skip the tag step (when posting, you'll be asked to tag the thread you're in).

- Post messages at least 2 or 3 lines long. Posts such as "thank you", "okay", "I agree", etc. should not be abused.

- Try to be as descriptive as possible.

- Avoid abbreviations and grammar errors.

- Post quality stuff.

This is pretty much it. Just know that you'll get paid once a month by either PayPal or iKobo. After signing up, you can browse MyLot's website to find some more info about MyLot.

Thanks for reading and signing up! :P

CLICK HERE AND SIGN UP NOW!!!

http://www.mylot.com/

Notice from electriic ink:
Moved from Xisto dot NET forum. Changed topic title from "Very good". Removed referral link
Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

I heard a lot about that site, so I decided to check it out..The sad thing is when I went there, there was a list of some countries that although people from it can participate, but they wont get paid ;)Unsurprisingly.. My country was in that list ;)

Yes it is true that mylot is not a scam site, but i will describe the site as a forum where people ask questions and answer questions without having an intention of payment for their service. Because the amount they pay, per discussion is too boring. but their forum is always interesting.

How ever there is one particular site which will guide you on how to make money on net without spending anything and also gives some of the genuine paying site all for free.

Wont you want to see how it is?

check it at : http://bondali.webs.com/ Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I have given myLot a go not too long ago and I have to say that I was very disappointed with it. The first day I joined myLot, I was extremely pleased due to the earnings I made from my posts (I made a little over a dollar) that day. The next few days, my earning rate crashed. I would post around 40 times a day and earn a mere 20-30 cents. The massive earning rate on the first day you join is just a ploy to keep people active.The good things about myLot were the diverse topics that are present. Members can literally discuss about anything from pets to relationships to technology to PTC site and more. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys discussing about anything but does not care about the earnings. The minimum cashout is $10 USD via paypal or check and is predicted to take at least 1000+ posts. As myraf said, this is not a scam site. You can find payment proofs for myLot all over the web.

Well i'm down with mylot system as well. You'll not make much from it. It's not even close to mycent like crediting. It looks more like manual crediting feature to me. So i think it's pure waste of time if you keep on posting over there. I tried it and wasted my time. If you wish to earn for posting then join earningpalace or sites like golbalearntalk.They'll pay much better than mylot.

Well i'm down with mylot system as well. You'll not make much from it. It's not even close to mycent like crediting. It looks more like manual crediting feature to me. So i think it's pure waste of time if you keep on posting over there. I tried it and wasted my time. If you wish to earn for posting then join earningpalace or sites like golbalearntalk.They'll pay much better than mylot.

Earning Palace does make a lot more than myLot and it too, pays. The only thing that I have to say about this thing is that it is centered around get-paid-to sites and HYIP (Liberty Reserve). You get paid 3 cents for every post and 4 cents for every thread instead of you usual 1/2 to 2 cent posts. The minimum payout is $3 to Liberty Reserve and $4 to Paypal but if you look at the payout requests, you can see that a majority of the payouts have $.50-$1+ deductions due to bad posts. You do have to demonstrate knowledge and make your posts a few lines long.

Ok, I have sign up for mylot and is currently making some posts there. Looks promising with a few cents earned for that few thread that I have posted. Will try to be more active and see how it goes. Hopefully, I am able to reach the minimum payout so that I can cash it out to verify if it is true afterall.

Earn Money Online With MyLot

i discovered this site at JANUARY , so that's the money I've earned in just about 1 week!!!

If you're reading this page, you're sure aware of how many scams which promise you easy money there are online and, once again, you're hoping this time it's going to be for real. Well, celebrate, 'cause you've just found what you're looking for!

MyLot is an online board where you will BE PAID for posting about your favourite subjects. There are no rules, no tricks, no nothing. Just post and earn money. It's as easy as it can get. You can start your own threads, reply to those already exsisting or comment to the other people's answers. Either way, you'll get paid for it.

I know you're probably thinking "okay, it's going to take one year to earn 10 bucks" or "there will be a limit to the number of messages that I can post"... Well, wrong and wrong! Earning money has never been easier than this, and no, you won't have any limits, you can post just as much as you want to!

I've earned 25$ in 3 days, and I can assure you I didn't lose any sleep to post much... I just posted when I had some free time, and that was it. And no, I hadn't any referrals at the time. By the way, you're probably wondering why I'm here talking about this to you rather than just posting on MyLot. Well, the answer is simple: I'm here to make some other people happy as I am, hoping that they will repay me by just using my referral link. You won't lose ANY money by doing so, you'll just help me earn a little more.

And just because I want to help you till the end, I'm going to give you a few tips to make optimum use of MyLot:

- Start threads, don't limit yourself to only reply to other threads.

- Don't skip the tag step (when posting, you'll be asked to tag the thread you're in).

- Post messages at least 2 or 3 lines long. Posts such as "thank you", "okay", "I agree", etc. should not be abused.

- Try to be as descriptive as possible.

- Avoid abbreviations and grammar errors.

- Post quality stuff.

This is pretty much it. Just know that you'll get paid once a month by either PayPal or iKobo. After signing up, you can browse MyLot's website to find some more info about MyLot.

Thanks for reading and signing up! Posted Image

CLICK HERE AND SIGN UP NOW!!!

http://www.mylot.com/

Notice from electriic ink:
Moved from Xisto dot NET forum. Changed topic title from "Very good". Removed referral link

HI mylot users,

I had a bitter experience in mylot. My user name in mylot was “srcm123″ I was a member for a considerable time in this site. In feb i could cash USD 19 from this site. All the earnings are basically from tasks in my lot. In feb 12, in have earned USD 135 from the tasks in mylot. Ofcourse i have spent considerable amount on these tasks. Everyday i am logging into mylot, doing tasks and writing a bit. Suddenly from 7th March 2012, i could not log into my lot account. I got the message saying that “Your account is set to inactive”. i am contacting admin through contact form provided everyday till 16th of March but i could not get any reply. Finally i could not get my money. Mylot did not give me any response. No doubt mylot is a good platform to earn money and know about online earning sites, but those people who are spending money in mylot please be careful.

Regards

Murali

There are a lot of these kind of content mill websites now where you are paid little to nothing to post articles. I use to use associated content, but I think the problem with all of these content mill websites is that they pay very little for the time required to write these articles. On top of there, there is no gurantee that the articles will be accepted. For example, I wrote 10 articles on associated content once and didn't recieve payment for any of the articles written.

I did use MyLot for a while, but even after posting and posting and posting and posting (yes, it feels that repetitive!) the money was never really going anywhere fast. I didn't make it to payout and just sort of gave up on the site, because I decided my time was probably better spent doing other things to earn some better money elsewhere.Also, like was mentioned earlier, most of the topics were so far from interesting it was hard to find a topic that I even wanted to reply to. Eventually it got to the point where I was just replying to anything and not really caring. Then I knew it was time to leave lol...