xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Submitting To Google Search Engine In Country Specific

anyone can tell me how can I submit my url to the local search engine, for example. I have the site and I want to submit it to the search engine which google support for my country.instancegoogle.com.vnhow can I submit url to this search engine.I already try google.com and when I search my site with google.com, I saw my site already list.but when I try google.com.vn , this doesn't show anything.How could I submit it to google.com.vn

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I have no idea how this works, considering that all google sites should work from the same directory.
I don't know if it works, but maybe you should try:
https://www.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2Fsubmit-url&followup=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2Fsubmit-url
It looks exactly the same as the main google.com add url site, but it might help your site to be listed in the vn directory.
Another possibility is that because the vn site is prioritised to pick up vietnamese sites, your site might not achieve as high a pagerank rating as if you you tried with the main google.com.
I don't want my site to be listed on google JUST yet, so I don't understand this whole search-engine-submitting thing. Sorry if it doesn't work.

Edited by detportal (see edit history)

well seeing that it is a foreign search in a different language you probably need to have your site in different languages cause that is how Google spiders look for sites if you don't have some kind of text in Chinese then it would not show up. That is why i think that your site is not showing up in the country version if it is all English.

I have no idea how this works, considering that all google sites should work from the same directory.I don't know if it works, but maybe you should try:
https://www.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2Fsubmit-url&followup=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2Fsubmit-url
It looks exactly the same as the main google.com add url site, but it might help your site to be listed in the vn directory.
Another possibility is that because the vn site is prioritised to pick up vietnamese sites, your site might not achieve as high a pagerank rating as if you you tried with the main google.com.
I don't want my site to be listed on google JUST yet, so I don't understand this whole search-engine-submitting thing. Sorry if it doesn't work.

thanks, but this one doesn't work, if you look inside the code for that page, if will apear as google.com/addurl

well seeing that it is a foreign search in a different language you probably need to have your site in different languages cause that is how Google spiders look for sites if you don't have some kind of text in Chinese then it would not show up. That is why i think that your site is not showing up in the country version if it is all English.

so when I submit my site, I have to discribe my site in my own language?
Edited by vietonline (see edit history)

thanks, but this one doesn't work, if you look inside the code for that page, if will apear as google.com/addurlso when I submit my site, I have to discribe my site in my own language?

i think so because the google spiders can not go in your site and search for the feature where they will be able to change the language type so you have to tell the google spiders that you site has that certain language in your language if put it in english then it would not show up in foreign search engines.

i think so because the google spiders can not go in your site and search for the feature where they will be able to change the language type so you have to tell the google spiders that you site has that certain language in your language if put it in english then it would not show up in foreign search engines.

Don't you have to pay to have your site on google and stuff there's nothing that's free ;)