xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grenade

Americas Army Detachment 49

Detachment 49 is an Army realism clan for America's Army. It was founded by Logical on February 12th, 2006. Since it's beginning the clan has constantly evolved to try to create the best clan player experience. Logical is an active Sheriff's Deputy, Army MP, and SWAT Team Member. He helps bring a great deal of Army realism and leadership into our clan. Our clan's rank system allows for advancement as the clan continues to grow.Our clan currently has it's own America's Army Honor Server and Team Speak Server. We use these to the fullest to communicate with each other, play with each other, sponsor events, and host TWL tournament matches. Our clan also makes great use of the X-Fire instant messaging client to help keep track of where all of our members are playing.Our clan frequently hosts events for Competitions, In-Depth Map and Weapon Training, Scrimmages, and More! We also have a great number of Medals, Awards, Patches, and Badges that can be acquired through clan particpation, and outstanding performance in clan sponsored functions. Grenade http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ooo very cool. I really like the website's template and I used to play America's Army a long time ago. Maybe I should get back into it? Well I will see. I am going to register on the forum and may sponser you with some things to help you get even better. We'll see. :P

[D49], a friend of mine is part of their clan and won't shut the hell up about them. Saying again and again just how orginased and friendly they all are. If I had a company of some sort, I would definetly sponser, but sadly I don't. But good luck anyways.

Drop me a PM or add me on MSN, we'll have a talk about it there. I would be happy to sponsor you a few things. :P. I'm downloading America's Army right now, and should be up and running a bit later! :P

Hey I used to play America's army and I loved the game. Thanks for reminding me to get it again! Hopfully I remember my login and such because I went through all the training and would really like to be able to use my sniper and such what. I enjoy being the medic for the team more than a sniper though. I hate just sitting back and waiting it's just no fun haha. Well I'll see what happens when I get it again. Thanks again for reminding me.Jester

i play Americas army for almost 5 years now...i'm a true vetran, but i see your clan is all from America.give me your ts ip and stuff so i can play with you guys, just for fun :P