xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IURI

Buy Ipod

It really depends on what you are wanting to use it for. Say if you are going to want to play videos, you need an Ipod Video. If you have lots of songs, you really need to have one with more space. Please give us some background information on this :P. How much songs you have?Are you wanting to play videos?

Well depends upon what your budget is and how much storage you are looking for. If you just have a decent library of songs and want something solely for music go with the Ipod Nano. Pretty cool, clean player that will everything for you.If you want videos and/or more storage go with a Video Ipod. They're a little more expensive, but you get what you pay for - more storage, a larger screen, and video playback ability.Lastly, if you want to wait it out and can afford a few hundred dollars more I'd go with the new Apple iPhone. Looks pretty cool, has internet, phone, music, videos, email, everything. All built into a phone that is about a 1/2" thick. I think the pricetag is around 500 bucks though, so if you can afford it give it a try. The price really isnt that bad considering you would pay approx. 250 bucks on an ipod and another $150 on a decent cell phone. Just a few considerations to keep in mind.

Some people are saying to get Zune and other MP3 players....but i've really come to love my ipod. I got an Ipod Nano last year and it's been really useful since I got it. It says it fits about 1,000 songs but I can only get close to 900 on there. I think it's because of the filesize of some songs....because I have long jams and stuff like that on the ipod (12 minute Hendrix songs and 18 minute pink floyd songs). It's great not having to change CD's or anytihng to listen to different music. The best thing about it is that there are so many accesories nowadays. I have a car adapter that I plug in and can listen to the Ipod in my car. It's sick......it uses an FM reciever. There are also the jogging accesories and separate speakers that work well too.I say Ipod Nano. If you want a LOT of songs without having to delete some to replace them.....get the bigger one with more space. My roomate has the bigger iPod and he's got a few movies on there which is pretty cool. I've watched Batman Begins while sitting at work with that lol.

It really depends on what you need.

If you have a huge directory of music, then you definitely have to go for the IPOD VIDEOS. If you think a 30GB model, which can store up to 7,500 sings, is too small, then go for the 80GB which store up to 20,000 songs. With this, you not only get to play music but you can store and view photos too. This model is also good if you wanna watch movies while travelling. Even if the screen's not that big, I still get to enjoy watching movies with this thing. And not only that, I also use my Ipod as back up for my PC files since it also acts as a storage device. quite a lot of features for such a small gadget.

If you want something handy and if you dont really need a huge music library on the go, then get the IPOD NANO which has either 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8Gb capacity. I really like how the Nano looks, but I need huge storage space that's why I got the Video.

And if you're on a tight budget, you could also get the Ipod shuffle which is really tiny. It can only store about 250 songs though.

But while you're at it, why not get the Ipod phone instead? You get all the features of an Ipod, plus a cellphone, plus WIFI in a touchscreen gadget! I'd get this if only I had the money! lol :P

Which iPod to get is really an easy question.If you're into a lot of multimedia such as music, photos, videos, etc. then the Video iPod is the only one that can fufill all your needs. One big plus about the iPod Video is that it comes in up to 80GB. That's enough to store 20,000 songs, just about 200 hours of video, or tens of thousands of pictures. And to play all of this, the iPod's battery holds a chargen of 16-18 hours (only 6 hours for videos and a little longer for photos because both use the backlight.)If you don't have a lot of music or photos and you just need something to listen to occasionally (or you can take advantage of its 24 hour battery,) you could probably get an iPod Nano. It comes in 5 colors: silver, pink, blue, green, and black. It's a lot smaller so you can also enjoy its size, and the tons of accessories that are made for it.If you only have a few or so songs to take with you wherever you go and you don't have a need for a screen, then you should get the iPod Shuffle. It is extremely small and easy to take with you anywhere. It comes in either 512MB or 1GB, so you can shuffle up to 240 songs on a very long battery.

First up, the thought of going in for ipod rather than an ordinary mp3 player, is a great decision. I ahve got a basic IPod shuffle, and really do not find it sufficient. So, i would suggest you to go for atleast the 4 GB model. I have heard that Microsoft has also released a ipod like device. Maybe, you should get to know about that device too . See what that gadget has to offer you, and decide between the Microsoft's mp3 player and IPod .

Microsoft's mp3 player is called the Zune. From what i have heard it isn't doing as well as they thought it would. It has a lot more features than the ipod but the main color is brown and it doesn't look good apparently. But it has a wifi internet connection i think and a lot more cool features. But i would recommended a 30gb ipod if you like movies and music.

Well, it all depends on what you want. If you want something to just listen to music. Then go for the iPod Nano. If you would like to listen to music and watch movies, and videos the iPod video would be the best. Now for the amount of videos or music you want to be able to have on your iPod is another factor. There are a 2, 4, and 8 gig nanos for the new nano. For the iPod video i think there are 30 and 60 gigs. There are also many different colors so that is another thing that you will have to decide on. Personally, i use the blue, 4 gig iPod Nano. I really like it and it works just fine. So basically it all depends on what you want and what you like. Hope this helped you out.

Personally, I have an iPod Shuffle (the older version, which is the same size as a packet of chewing gum and can double as a regular USB memory stick to store data files.) and I'm pretty satisfied with it since I rarely fill the entire device with songs and I change the playlist frequently. The nanos are nice, but I like simplicity and a Shuffle suits me nicely. Depends on what you want, really.