xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
football123213

Google Adsense : Do They Pay Fairly? Your Review?

Well i dont relly like google ads

my friend hade them and they did not send him any $$

so i dont think they are any good some one may like them but still if u get this google thing u get like 100 click and no $$.

then i would not want 2 use them

and i dont

[font=arial" data-date=" helvetica, sans-serif">

Google AdSense is a free program that empowers online publishers(webmasters or people who own websites) to earn revenue by displaying relevant ads on them i.e. a wide variety of online content, [/font]

ahhh.... google adsense ..... i hate it !!!! they r so clever @@@i had $30 in just a week .. because i clicked on it .. lol ... but i was clever oso .. i did click on it about twice using the same ip .. then i reconnect again ...but yesterday my account was DISABLED !!! holy *bottom* !! they said it's a click fraud (and yes it is )

iim now applying for adsense again using other website ... because :adsense is the highest paying ppc programmeadsense loads faster (than clicksor)*clicksor is paying so littleeeeeee .... damn it *overture's website is so complicated that i dunno where to sign up aih ...

my friend made $75 off of drumcash.com but they didnt send him the money and it seems like they are refusing too.. does google accept most sites to place their ads on or are they really picky?

i just went to drumcash.com and it says their minimum payout is $100. that would explain why your friend didn't get paid. As for google, they don't become one of the most recognized companies by being stupid. Don't click your own ads. They usually accept sites that have original content. If your site has doesn't have decent content just make one that does. Once they approve that site, you can use the ad code on any other site you want. provided those sites aren't violating their TOS.

I wonder if i have use google ads, i post it on my website, then client click most of it, and they may click 10 times aday. so, they will remove my account of?Even they click again and again on it? I need to use google ads as they would be trusted than the other.If anyone here have experience please let me know.thanks & best regards,khmerneed

Is it possible to use google ads for flash site to earn some $$$. of course the ad is on the html portion but the rest of the content is in flash. has anyone tried or seen them before pls direct me to the URL so that I can take a look at the site.The problem is I have already did something in flash and it'll be a waste of time to convert to html all over again.thanks

Sure, google should do something, they should track their click, like only one or two perday by the same ip address, so, they don't have to banned. for example. some site which use google adsens and other visitors who don't like that site to have small profit they may click again and again, so, that site would not get a small profit anymore.... what 's pitty.Well, if you know any site which trust able . please post here for everyone who need to do a small business can do it.thankskhmerneed

Well, If you say that shuld pay per lead they pay you monthly? They have to pay you every month without advertising on your website? wow, that's nice let me know that . I need to make money by that..... This thread will not remove while it is the content of payperlead.thanks!khmerneed

Well, even if you have a friend click and click on your ads for you, it is click fraud. Google will remove or banned an account for doing that. Google also has a minimum pay out of $100. Each month, the amount not paid out is forwarded. So, even if you don't make one hundred dollars in a month, that months earnings are cumulutive next month. The ads on google seem to get more relevant with time. I think they moniter what ads are getting clicked on.

google adsense is really good if you're selling soemthing people want or need to buy. alot of people's companits with google ads aren't really complaints about the advertising it that they're advertising a product in a very competitive market or a bad product.

Google can mail you a check or transfer through paypal or something. I heard that they're really evil and when you do click fraud or visit your own site often, they will wait until you reach $100, then they'll disable your account to get in the maximum clicks for themselves.

Well, even if you have a friend click and click on your ads for you, it is click fraud. Google will remove or banned an account for doing that.

I don't think so, can you explain us how Google know if our friends are clicking in our ads? They dosen't know them!!! :angry:
I click on my friends ads and my friends click on my ads and i still didn't had any problems with that!

Stay well.