xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Gears Of War Or Lost Planet Which one is better

GoW or Lost Planet  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which game is better. I love Gears of War and i dont get bored of it very easily. I havent played the real game of Lost Planet but i have played the demo and the multiplayer demo and it was ok. didnt like it too much. I was just wondering which one do you guys think is better? I personally like gears of war more. My friends have rented Lost planet and most of them did not like it. I would still like to play it though. Like i said which one do you think is better?

Which game is better. I love Gears of War and i dont get bored of it very easily. I havent played the real game of Lost Planet but i have played the demo and the multiplayer demo and it was ok. didnt like it too much. I was just wondering which one do you guys think is better? I personally like gears of war more. My friends have rented Lost planet and most of them did not like it. I would still like to play it though. Like i said which one do you think is better?

You have to admit that Gears of War has some awesome combat and insane graphics, as well as a "feel" and environment that's all it's own. It's very tactical and you can only keep your head up for few moments, which also adds to the rush of the game, and it's not something I think Lost Planet has.

To be honest I like Gears of War and I find it to be one of the greatest games around. The fact that the graphics really set you in the alien killing mood is nice. The camera angles, game play, storyline, etc. really fit well. I also haven't played the game Lost Planet thoroughly but I heard it isn't bad either. I wanted to try it out. But I find it hard to see a game beat Gears of War. Like I said, the game play is outstanding. It is a game you can play with your friends or by yourself. Gears of War got my voteJester

I really like Gears of war. But I would still say Lost Planet is a top xbox 360 game. I have a lot of fun playing through it since it came out. Also when you are playin online it is really fun. I would say Gears of War is the number 1 game out there right now but Lost Planet follows by a close 2 place.