xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
replay

First Moon Landing Is A Fake?

Have you ever watched the original movie of the landing? When armstrong jumps out if his shuttle, he fastly falls to the ground. Hello, there are a really low gravity up there! The flag. It's not standing still. It lokks like it's wind there. Wich it isn't. And several people says they have seen a place out in the deser looking just like the place in the 'faked?' moonlanding.

Here is a movie when they where recording the fake: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Slow down! There are very good explanations to what you found out. Though I admit there are (better) arguments that really let you doubt in a true moon landing, there is also evidence and explanations that make up to it.The weakest argument is your gravity example. The moon has just 1/6th of our gravity. However you can even break a an ankle or leg if you jump too high and land hard or jump of a steep slope. I hope the Chinese will soon make their plan real and fly to the moon. They already considered visiting the US landing sites. Hopefully they find out the truth, because I am honestly interested!

Yea.. And when they were supposedly filming on the moon, they refused to televise the footage LIVE because of some technical glitch. And in the "real" footage, it shows them taking pictures without using a flash. And according to the dark side of the moon, you need a flash. There's no way that type of camera can withstand the lack of autmosphere and extreme temperatures, the camera would have likely been broken, but they came back with perfect footage. mysterious

Hmmm... I actualy think it is fake. But then again these movies can be easily edited to make it look fake. I don't know. I think they should do a professional investigation into all of this.

There's no way that type of camera can withstand the lack of autmosphere and extreme temperatures, the camera would have likely been broken, but they came back with perfect footage. mysterious

Good point, I am still trying to think of a reason for this.

Let's see what happens in the future.

Have a great day!

I know whats fake, that recording. It was so bad. But, the real moon landing probably happened. Even though there is loads of clues of it not happening. But why would americans lie about sometng so big. I know America was in a space race against everyone else, and was underpressure to reach the moon. But still, winning the race did not give them anything. If they framed it, and a different country made it first. They would be the ones to benifit.In my opionion I choose to belive it really happened, and that people say it is so fake as they are afaid of what that means. Humans discovering more of the universe. Even though that sounds great. it also brings across alot of bad baggage with it.

The flag. It's not standing still. It lokks like it's wind there. Wich it isn't.

Actually, I believe the answer to that one is that there is a rod going along the top of the flag to keep it extended. Careful about getting yourself swept up in these conspiracy theories. There are a lot of internet sites doubting the landing, but there are also sober and reasonable responses that set things back in order. It's fascinating if you are willing to believe in it, but a simple google to a reasonable source should expel those doubts.

One that video is obvious fake and just edited with the audio tack. Yeah people who say the landing is fake are easily disproved.With the flag for an example when they were putting the pole into the ground they were moving it and so the flag would move as well. So with low gravity it's going ot be moving for awhile now.Why you can't see the stars in any footage is simple lighting, look at the footage in todays space shuttle mission the camera are more superior then ever and yet you don't see a single star. Something about light hitting the camera lense or something crazy like that. A Photography major would know that.Forbez you are correct that US and a motive to fake it, just to stay ahead of Russia during the cold war and not appear weak. But like most everyone else I believe it to happen.

I don't think it's fake. I say this because it's illogical that after all the money NASA spent on the moon-landing, they still faked it. Also, do you think any of the astronauts would have faked the operation willingly? They'd just trained how long for this...just to act? Also, I'm pretty sure that the video of the "fake" is a fake itself. The only way that he could fall that hard is if he was on Earth, as was previously mentioned. There's no wind in space, so the flag was starched. Notice that it doesn't change in photographs.The only significant argument as to why they would have faked it is that America wanted to win the space race. But we weren't necessarily far behind. In 1961, Alan Shepard orbited the earth. Yuri Gagarin did that only a few years before. America had the economic advantage, since Russia was still being rebuilt after World War II. So I think it's logical that within eight years, America was able to go from orbiting the Earth to landing on the moon. We had the power and the motivation to do it. Aside from the Korean and Vietnam wars, there were really no other significant interruptions to the "Space Age".

Im not sure on this topic so ill stay mostly out of it but what gets me is if Armstrong was the first n the moon then who put the camera there that filmed him coming out of the craft? I dont believe it was on a pole or anything attached to the craft because it would break too easily and would burn on re-entry so where was it and how did it get there?

The movie in my post may be a fake. But still. How did they do it? They didn't wany to send it live. The camera just can't stand the temperatures & atmosphere. I don't know if i really belive this.Please, americans, don't kill me for saying this. But you know, The USA & Russia where racing. They wanted to come to the moon first. And think about it. How much publicity you will get if you really are there first. Then just make a fake, beat russia and get a lot of publicity. US had humans up in there wich survived, russia sended a dog wich was kind of an icicle whe she came back. Fake? Or not?

Im not sure on this topic so ill stay mostly out of it but what gets me is if Armstrong was the first n the moon then who put the camera there that filmed him coming out of the craft? I dont believe it was on a pole or anything attached to the craft because it would break too easily and would burn on re-entry so where was it and how did it get there?

That's a good question, I've never even thought of that before. :P Maybe he got out, set up the camera, then went back in so that the camera could film the dramatic "first steps"? :P

After seeing that alien autopsy video on TV one day, I have difficulty believing things just because the footage looks real... but on the other hand, its difficult to believe that a conspiracy involving so many people could happen without any leaks. Plus, if the moon landing was fake, where did all those moon rocks come from? You'd think all those scientists would have noticed if it was just a plain old rock.

LOL I found out the other day that somehow I am related to Neil Armstrong. Thats kinda cool that my great great great......and so on was the first person to land on the moon. So I say no it is not a fake becuase I want my family to have accomplished great things lol.

i dont think that the moon landing was a fake because if you think about where in the US would they do the moon landing with out information being leaked out also the camera issue if they can make a rocket of course they can make a camera that is used by a robot also the camera could have been built in the rocket and controlled by using a satellite.

Controlling the camera by satelite back in the 60's :P Remember that your average car today has far more computing power than the systems NASA had back then. I believe it was faked, if not, then why doesn't america just rip out the old blueprints, apply some 21st century technology to the designs and send people back to the moon? Bush wants people back on the moon and NASA says it is going to cost Billions, wouldn't modifying the old designs cost a lot less and then go from there.