xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

I stumbled upon this website today: http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/

I believe strongly this is the ugliest website on the earth. This is uglier then the websites that tell you examples of what an ugly website looks like. Please, if you see a worse website post it here. I would love to see some ugly websites!

It's a horrid thing isn't it? What is that thing on the bottom left of the screen? It's also weird you can scroll right for a long ways and there is a dog running somewhere in the middle lol. I have seen some really bad sites to, but none like this.

Eeeww, Yuck!! That's disgusting.It is like a full hypnosising machine, I was ghoing to sleep when watching this ugly rainbow.Dude, you must contact the makers of this website, and tell them an example of a nice website, and how they can do it very simply with html, of corse without the sick-maker background.

Oh dear! You could have told me that the background blinds you for a split second! :P. This website is the most ugliest and also the background and everything just dosen't go. Why put that awfull background on in the first place? What was the webmaster thinking? Was he drunk at the time?I just cannot rate it, it is off the scale! This website has spoilt my day now :PIf anyone finds a worser looking website, post it here. Seriously, it is hard to beat!Have a great day!-Tom

Ouch, it took my breath away, and not in a good manner. I almost choked. Then there is the redundant music. BTW BooZker that is a cat doing the running. It is probably after the dove flying upper left. The background is toooo much and the clip art is poorly done. I think you may be right about it's being the ugliest site on the internet. It is the ugliest I have ever seen.

really I'm shocked to look at such a horrible website, It will be in my mind for several days as a bad dream. Man I whish that I should'nt have seen it.

Oh dear! You could have told me that the background blinds you for a split second! :D.

:Dsplit second?

I was blinded ever since the background loaded and right until I shut the eye sore. You adapt fast I must say :P

I wonder how the webmaster checks it. I bet he sends this url to people he hates :)

It would be interesting to use a stopwatch to research the effect of this site on an epileptic. Might be useful for unfailing triggering of attacks for research purposes. :P

Nice use of the information bar in IE, there. Oh, and I have never seen Javascript used so appropriately and carefully so as to provide useful functionality without annoying the user. The text is so easy to read, and the use of colour is subtle and careful to make the site easy on they eye and tie the whole design together.

However, back in the real world, I strongly suggest the use of Netdisaster to repair this site, perhaps the God Almighty setting?
Noooo, in IE it breaks out of the Netdisaster frame, and in Opera the site doesn't display right (luckily...)!

Only 19 validation errors, certainly not the worst I have seen.

Nice use of the information bar in IE, there. Oh, and I have never seen Javascript used so appropriately and carefully so as to provide useful functionality without annoying the user. The text is so easy to read, and the use of colour is subtle and careful to make the site easy on they eye and tie the whole design together.
However, back in the real world, I strongly suggest the use of Netdisaster to repair this site, perhaps the God Almighty setting?

MEGA LOL!!!!!
This is most certainly the most diguisjit nsit ive ever seen, I'm appaer to be incapoavbel of speling long words now. :P
the background tops it all off... the only thing on there seems to be ad links and the security bar... LOL
looking good.., "Jimbo sets new background"!!!!!!

With ALL those three sites, the main thing is that they are poorly styled, not ugly. some people just have nothing to do but put javascript and CSS and experiment with frontpage until they've put EVERYTHING into their websites. I think they're all mostly ad sites. About the first one, I'm not sure if it's really a proper Christian site, or whether it is just an ad site to draw unsuspecting worshippers and getting ad revenue.Maybe they should do a lesson or two at the W3. Oh, and about that forum site, which BB package are they using? It looks like a bit like Ikonboard, but I'm not 100% sure.

All of those sites doesnt have a layout at all or what...The rainbow background of the first posted site made me feel dizzy :PIf they wanna share or convince other of their faith for god, at least they should do it in a clean way.