xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

True Love Story

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
>>Girl: Slow down. I’m scared.

>>Guy: No this is fun.

>>Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!

>>Guy: Then tell me you love me.

>>Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

>>Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. (Girl hugs him)

>>Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.,

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

This is called as True Love, a very rare phenomenon to be seen.
Notice from truefusion:
Quote what is not yours. Warning issued.

Wow, that's sad. That's why you should always drive on straight roads :P. At least the guy got what he wanted before he died. Very nice and sweet love story, but why does someone have to die in all the good ones? Anyways, nice story and I enjoyed it (too manly to cry :P).

Wow, that's sad. That's why you should always drive on straight roads :P. At least the guy got what he wanted before he died. Very nice and sweet love story, but why does someone have to die in all the good ones? Anyways, nice story and I enjoyed it (too manly to cry :D).

Oh, admit it. You balled your eyes out for hours on your bed, while your mummy was giving you a hug to make it all feel better. :P

Over 100MPH, Motorcycle, Building and she survived, is she like superman or what? Oh yes its all well lovly and that but come on, who do you know could survive a crash like that? Sorry to dampen the happy love story.

Did he even try and find a hill to slow himself down? Could have driven until out of fuel?

That's Really sad ;( But the guy was really brave and trully loved her... I think rare of any guys would do the same thing... Maybe they would start to panic or stuff... But this one was different... I agree that is a true love story... I hope there will be more guys like him...

I have to admit this guy sure was a man for letting the girl have his helmet. And smart enough to keep his cool and save her. I know it is probably not realistic but I kind of hope it is. You don't see many people, let alone guys who would do that. I'm happy, but sad for the person. Well, good story hope to see others like it.

Oh, admit it. You balled your eyes out for hours on your bed, while your mummy was giving you a hug to make it all feel better. ;)
Over 100MPH, Motorcycle, Building and she survived, is she like superman or what? Oh yes its all well lovly and that but come on, who do you know could survive a crash like that? Sorry to dampen the happy love story.

Did he even try and find a hill to slow himself down? Could have driven until out of fuel?

lol you destroyed the mood, but yes, why didn't he try those options! xD i was also wondering how the girl survived... helmets don't make you invincible, really. i suppose thats not the point of the story anyway, its sweet though; true or not.

Well that is true love.But still that guy is a complete idiot. Next time he should not go so fast!

Well that is true love.But still that guy is a complete idiot. Next time he should not go so fast!

He was going fast because he had no brakes. The weight of any object that large plus the smallest down slope in a road will cause the object to at least gain 20% extra speed and of cause will grow with the weight and slope size. You could try chucking the bike back into 1st but it will jolt you flying, now i believe drivers would be more sensible with there loved ones in the car. I turn from road rage to road angel just by my girlfriend, mother, brothers etc being in he passenger seat of my car.

Down shifting the Motorcycle's transmission could have slowed the motorcycle down to a more manageable speed and saved both of their lives. That is one reason I drive manual shift vehicles. They are safer in this regard. Select a lower range on the transmission and it maintains its speed better. I rarely own an automatic transmission on a vehicle.

God Point j! Now i have a reason to tell my father when he asks me why i want a manual transmission ov automatic. :P Good Job.

I don't quite agree with the way that the guy did. If I were him, I will also give my helmet to her. But instead of lying that the helmet is "bugging me", I will say the truth that there is a break failure and insist her for taking the helmet and say whatever in my heart to her for the last time. It's enough for the girl to feel how much our love to her and I will encourage her to continue to live on. I think the girl will feel so sad if the guy was lying and leave her behind alone.

The whole story is just a stupid made-up lie that has nothing to do with reality and it's just there to make suckers feel good about themselves and spread the disease of spam on the internet. Like Jim pointed out, all you have to do is downshift in either a manual or automatic transmission and you'll be going like five MPH in no time. I can't believe this rubbish is a topic on this forum. I'm embarrassed for Xisto and all of humanity and I beg forgiveness from the Creator for the person who started this thread, lowering the collective IQ of our entire civilization. Amen.:P

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)