xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Check Your Love?

In front of the person u love, ur heart beats faster.But in front of the person u like, u get happy.

In front of a person u love, winter seems like a spring.
But in front of a person u like, winter is just a beautiful winter.

If u look into the eyes of the one u love, u blush.
But if u look into the eyes of the one u like, u smile .

In front of a person u love, can't say anything on ur mind.
But in front of a person u like, u can.

In front of the one u love, u tend to get shy .
But in front of the one u like, u can show ur own self.

U can't look straight
into the eyes of the one u love.
But u can always smile into the eyes of the one u like.

When the one u love is crying, u cry with him.
But when the one u like is crying, u end up comforting him.

The feeling of love starts from the eye.
But the feeling of liking starts from the ear.

So if u stop liking a person u used to like, all u
need to do is close ur ears.

But if u try to close ur eyes, love turns into a drop
of tear & remains in ur heart forever.......

Does this have any point at all? Or just to amke us all reply with aw

I must admit some of it does burden some truth, however, alot of it is 'ficational' love. Most of all love is being able to love and like the person judging by the above, you must cry with but also comfort each other. Anyway have a good day...

if that makes you happy, then i'll say "a /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi; lol :Panyway, my only concern with this one is that if it's about love, or checking your love rather, the "things about love" should always be the second sentence not the first. because writing it the way you did doesn't show what you really mean, or what the title really means. it made sense, but in the wrong way. lol. i'm not making sense anymore.

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

You can't be open with someone you love? Or make eye contact? These are really basic things that you should be able to do with someone if you're in a healthy long-term relationship with them.

i know this couple that were planing on getting married for some time now and the other day they broke up because they thought the other was too controlling. wouldent you find that out within the first year that you dont like them for reasons as obvious as that?and whats even worse is that she is going out with someone he dosent care for just to try and make him jelious.

i know this couple that were planing on getting married for some time now and the other day they broke up because they thought the other was too controlling. wouldent you find that out within the first year that you dont like them for reasons as obvious as that?
and whats even worse is that she is going out with someone he dosent care for just to try and make him jelious.

Point 1, you may not find out until you have to plan something major like a wedding. Also, you may think you can cope with it, therefore continue the relationship but then something triggers inside and think i cant be bothered hiding it or dealing with this anymore.

Point 2, its not that she may be trying to make him jealous, its that she has had someone care for her day in and day out then all of the sudden it is gone. Therefore she is trying to fill that gap that has evolved.