xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Attention Trap17 Host Members! Please Read This Post were conducting a survey

Dear Xisto hosting members,

We're conducting a short survey regarding our hosting service. What we are interested is have you received a confirmation email when your application was approved?

Again, if you were approved for hosting did you receive an email from Xisto? Please PM me with the answer YES or NO and which email address you used/received the confirmation.

This is important and I would truly appreciate if every hosting member can submit an answer.

Thank you :P

To give you a rough outline:

PM subject: survey

Email: yes/no

Email address: addy(at)domain(dot)ext

I have also sent in the requested info. Or have I? I hope you don't sign me up for a bunch of inappropriate sites now.

PM sent. Any more questions just reply.

I thank you all for taking your time to answer my survey. It's very helpful so far! But please mention to all hosting members and participate in this survey. I would need more than just 6 replies to conclude an assumption.Thank you.

I was registered about 6 months ago but I really do not have the slightest indication of which email I received the confirmation at. But I did receive it from the Xisto team :P