xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Misanthrope

Topic Suggestions Philosophy, Spirituality, Religious Traditions, etc....

Hello Trap 17 Administrators:I have a suggestion for this excellent forum:How about adding a category that covers the following topics:Philosophy (Plato to Neitche: Existentialism, Nihlsm, etc.)Spirituality (Meditation, Dream-work, etc.)Religious Traditions (Catholicsm to Wicca)Metaphysics (Universal Science)Currently, members who have interest in these topics are posting at "Health & Fitness," but they really need their own section. Thanks for your consideration!

There is going to be a sub-section in 'health and fitness' very soon that will focus on these very points, at least that's what Opaque intends. So go ahead and post there, and the moment the sub-section is created, your topics/posts will be moved to it. I think that Opaque considers mental/spiritual 'health' shall we say, to be an important part of one's overall health and fitness.Please go ahead and post in the health and fitness section - a lot of us there know that topics like these were intended to be there, and are missing them, to be honest :P So welcome :PAnother point could be the study of human nature, and it's reaction to events (and perhaps destiny) - have you read Plutarch, for example?

We do have the follow forum that covers most of what you would like to see.

Science and Nature
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/251-science-and-nature/

Religion topics would fall under the life forum in general or regional depending on the nature of the topic.

Great! Thank you all. for your responses. I'll try both the Health and fitness (thank you Yratorm) and Science and Nature as suggested by Saint Micheal (what an awesome name). I also thought the subject of "pets" would be interesting. Especially for all us kitty-cat lovers!Cheers,vbritton