xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

My Story

Ok this will contain my whole life so beware. I had just come to Canada and was pretty popular. I loved this girl called Jehan who was Arab. She dint love me though because i was not Arab(you see they can be pretty racist.). So i nevr stopped liking her and i started searching for real love from grade 5 to grade 7 until i found a nice cute blond who liked me. We went out for a week then she broke up with me because i cheated on her. So now my mother got me out of Canada for being a PIMP(trust me i was a loser and i did turn that way). Before going i had one last talk with that arab girl and she said she liked me now. I was in 7th heaven and i was like 'Why do i gotta leave now?'. Now im going back for a visit and might get somthing done. Wish me luck. I still have GF's here but oh well i guess i wont change.Wish me luck while im gone.

You say you were searching for love through elemetary school to middle school. You found love, and decided to cheat on her. Doesn't seem like you really want "love" to me. Just a quick date.

Kubi, you cold-hearted.. do you have to tell him the truth like that :P Kiddin, kiddin. Well put, Kubi.

Kubi is totally right. And at the end you nicely put how you still have a girl friend but you're still chasing your old crush. That's sort of sad, find a girl and stick with her and don't cheat. I really don't like you now :P