xisto Community
korin

Make Anything Out Of Anything

If this technology ever becomes a reality in the future, it would be quite beneficial. If we haven't completely obliterated our planets' resources by then, we could harvest asteroids or something.That brings up another point though too, there are WAY too many bad things we are doing to our planet. We're killing Earth slowing and not many people care. It's sad.......Oh, and to comment on PurPleKuSh, if the big bang theory is correct, we and everything ARE star stuff. Lol, if that's true are we cannibals? ;)

Edited by korin (see edit history)

hmm... if you dont say "on a molecular level" it kinda sounds like full metal alchemist stuff... sounds relatively possible but kinda dangerous... because isnt that splitting an atom and we all know splitting atoms can be messy

hi friends...nice thoughts...the discussion has moved from one end of the spectrum to another...i think no one has still understood very well what me and korin are saying...first of all we are saying that we are talking about what can happen in the future...not right now...secondly....we are not talking about whether it can be done ...not that whether it is right or wrong...it would be nice if in this topic we discuss about the theoretical possibilities and difficulties that we can have with such a model...don't you think that it would be nice that if someone is left alone at some place with just one thing...some sort of "atom changer"...then he can have all the things of his necessity without anyone else's interference...i know its too futuristic...but why not... because of these kind of thoughts of people in the nineteenth century we were able to go to moon in nineteen sixty...in some way these people had helped..i think all of you will agree...ok ....bye...keep writing..