xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

A Killer/coder Test What did you score?

I scored 8/10. Some were quite easy to guess, but others weren't. Very good! Thanks for sharing!-Tom.

I scored 8/10. Some were quite easy to guess, but others weren't. Very good! Thanks for sharing!
-Tom.

hah! a draw :P
thanks for posting that, was fun - got 8/10, maybe I'll be safer to walk the streets another day - less chance I'll pick the serial killer to ask for directions...

Yay~! I got 8/10. I was so sure that guy with glasses was a programmer, but then again, don't judge a book by its cover surrely applies in here. Thanks for sharing the link. ^^

I got 8/10 too, awesome test, it was damn fun giving it. ;)I judged the book by it's covers, lol, so I got 2 wrong. XD

wow i got 8/10 also i think that is a fairly consistant result i guess more people are going to get the same answers, one or two were really hard but for the most part if they have glasses they arent a killer(for the most part)