xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Google Page Rank? did anybody else tried this?

I was lost how they actually rank sites but did anybody tried it?

I was lost after reading this

PageRank Technology: PageRank performs an objective measurement of the importance of web pages by solving an equation of more than 500 million variables and 2 billion terms. Instead of counting direct links, PageRank interprets a link from Page A to Page B as a vote for Page B by Page A. PageRank then assesses a page's importance by the number of votes it receives.

http://www.prchecker.info/

Thats the site. Am not sure if it realle works.

hmm ... google PR is not a new thing anyway ..just install a google toolbar and u will see the PR of each website .. it's a determining factors in search engine positioning.the theory is : the more back link to ur site the higher the pr of ur site the higher pr site that link to u .. the higher ur pr will be ..

hmm ... google PR is not a new thing anyway ..

just install a google toolbar and u will see the PR of each website ..  it's a determining factors in search engine positioning.

the theory is : the more back link to ur site the higher the pr of ur site

the higher pr site that link to u .. the higher ur pr will be ..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh thanks, I've heard of pr before i just never saw it come in buttons and i didn't really get the process.

Thanks,

Mario

Oh thanks, I've heard of pr before i  just never saw it come in buttons and i didn't really get the process.

Thanks,

Mario

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

U're welcome :(

personally i hate PR ... coz google will only update PR status of all website once in a blue moon ... my site is still of PR 0 :)

n u know.. when u ask for a link exchange with other webmaster ... they normally reject a PR0 website's link ..