xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ogmonster

Hello Yau its ogmonster on the rush

hello people. i am ogmonster (no duh),i am new here and i can tell you a little bit of myselfI like to make games with gamemaker and RPG maker 2003.i like to play with my recorder in my houseAlso i looove playing Xbox, Playstation 2, Wii, and Gamecube games. make me feel comfy.last but not least, my favorite game for each of those are...Xbox = Halo 2 (mabey Halo 3 when it comes out)Gamecube = Super Smash Bro's MeleeWii = Super Monkey Ball Banana BlitzPlaystation 2 = Dragonball Z Budiki Tenchiechi 2 (hard words!)thats all the info i will be telling you that i like. and hope i'll get to know you all.

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :P the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message:

Hello ogmonster Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You are obviously into gaming, but what else are you interested in? Where are you located on the earth? Give us some more info please. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the introduction, I have been into game making myself but with different engines than the one you mentioned in your introduction post. I mostly program the bits in C++ (hardcoded) but it is nice to get tips and ideas for alternative engines.I hope you will enjoy your stay and just ask if you need someone to guide you around. Send me a PM if you want to chat about games.

Hey and welcome to Trap 17 Forums! Let me start by introducing myself, I am Thomas (but call me Tom), I am from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England. I also code games, but I code text based games in PHP. Different to what you do again, but along the same lines :P. Well I won't keep you all day, because I bet you are eager to get posting! As Saint Michael said, read the readme and life should be great!Have a great day!-Tom