xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csgaming

Ghosts supernatural topic sites Scary =

Sorry if there any topics like this... Well maybe alot of u don't believe in them, or some of you thinks that i'm childish or foolish, but i dunno why, I believe in them... I dunno why i just do... But the thing is alot of you may imaginate them as dead humans or stuff... But by the facts they r just like dust balls, well post your thinking about them :P P.S. Sorry for my bad english... 

Notice from KuBi:
Added quotes to the links, credits are earned by posting link after link. Warning issued.

dude why so many links? especially separated by a line and there are a lot of links to different pages within one site, the mods might see that as spamming and trying to get hosting credits...

and what do you mean by

But by the facts they r just like dust balls

As i understand it ghosts are the spirits of those departed from this world. But there can also be "recordings" of energy which we can see as ghosts but aren't really ghosts, for example if there is a violent murder and we hear screams and such like this is most likely a "recording" of that event which has been etched into...well i guess the surroundings, by the intense feelings involved. We might think a ghost is screaming but it might not be.

Hope that makes sense

Yeah some of those links are really retarded for example, some of them are links to the main sites and not to just an image. I got sick of after the 5th link. Anyway i don't believe in garbage like that. I think there is just a mistake in the image and that us all. There is no fog or anything just a misprint that caused the image to be like. So maybe there are ghost's in the world, but some reason I just don't believe in them or do not have enough evidence to say there are or aren't any!

OKay, lets start this: First of all, as a very experienced photoshop user and graphics designer, I can tell you right away that about 1/3 of the pictures I've just seen is a blatant photoshop edit. I wouldn't say they are cheap, no... person that edited them was very careful and professional. Secondly, I've noticed that many pictures claim to show the god, angels or spirits in the sky, but wait a sec... How many random cloud patterns we see each day that remind us of smth very similar. It's no doubt the sky can generate something looking very similar to a ghostly figure. I've also noticed many light manipulations, that can be easily emulated using a professional camera... tricks so to say. Another strong point of that whole thing being a fake is that the author of that web site is definately trying to attract more and more attention by gathering a lot of exciting for many people information. Whats the point? How can he make money of it? - The answer is crystal clear - simply look at the amount of google adds he placed on his web site. It looks like the only thing on the site other than images is google adds, and as we all know, google ads can be a pretty profitable business if you run a portal with a great number of unique visitors each day. Well thats my opinion on that subject. Sorry for being somewhat harsh in some places, I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings on that subjects, and I'm not denying existence of spirits or angels in any way.