xisto Community
william232

My Story How I Meet My Girlfriend. Dont worry its a good one :)

Hi allSince everyone is posting stuff about their story i thought ill shared how i meet my girlfriend.Some of you may consider Online Dating sucks well this is my story & its true.it all start last year June or July i was on the website myspace.com surfing around and found this girl who was from living near me i added her to my myspace friend list i also messaged her after that we sent messages back and forth next time i spoke to her i asked her for his msn addy it was nearly ages after that we got speaking and decided to meet up.we were both 17 by the way at the time anyway i asked her if she wanted to meet up sometime i asked her if she had a boyfriend at the time she told me her boyfriend wasnt working out at the time her exbf i asked her for her cellfone number we meet up and then after we meet up we had fun she told me that her bf hasnt made contact everyday we started to text back and forth i started to flirt majorly with her through txt messages.She would ring me to make sure if i made it home alrite i told her i was fine and i made it home after that we meet up again for the second time and then 1 week again she broke up with her bf at the time.i spoke to her on the phone she asked me "is there any girl's you like" i replied on the phone "Yes,You" she was speechless i asked her since i was shy and asked her "will you go out with me being my girlfriend?" and she said "Yes"We have been dating nearly 7 Months Now since that day we got our promise rings we txt & ring & see each other every day well we dont do all three but we do one of the three.Thats my story :PWat do you guys think you like my story how i found my girlfriend?

Edited by william232 (see edit history)

well it DOES seem promising, considering that in the middle of your post i wasn't sure if the person you were referring to was a girl or a boy :P because you said "girl" then used "his" as a pronoun. oh well :P but of course i'm not really into online dating. i would consider it but, i don't think i would take it THAT seriously.good luck with your relationship.

Awww... That's sweet...I'd consider you really lucky. I think Myspace is really dumb, but it's cool that you were able to find a girl on it. It sounds like you kind of tore her away from her old boyfriend, which would be mean, but it sounds like things weren't working out between them anyways...Anyways, best of luck to you, and hopefully your relationship lasts a while. :P

Well not reallyher bf made no attempt to contact her some days he would like to be her boyfriend at the time.she finally made contact & she broke up with him that was 1 week or before i asked her out i cant remember exactly when.

This part:

she asked me "is there any girl's you like" i replied on the phone "Yes,You" she was speechless i asked her since i was shy and asked her "will you go out with me being my girlfriend?" and she said "Yes"

Could be in a movie. Thats so nice!!! Very smooth. If a guy said that to me i'd also be flattered.

Notice from Velma:
Please use
[/quote tags when using some one else's material :P

Take it context though, most of the online relationships don't work because they are over great distances. You got to meet and talk to her before you got to serious in anything, sort of. I say you had a combination of luck and skill. You obvisouly were looking for someone local to you, then you made it a non-online relationship simply by going out an meeting each other, and getting to know each other has helped your relationship to work, because you can also be together phsyically.That was a pretty smooth move in on her though. :P... Wish I had it that easy, I have to push the conversation that way. :P

That is a fascinating story but, didn't your mom or someone ever tell you to never meet strangers online? Well.....at least you are satisfied.....My friends would say to NEVER EVER EVER EVER ask a girl out on the phone.....

I met my partner on the internet too, seems the way of the world these days. I suppose it depends where you live though to how this is going to work out for you. I live in the uk and our country isnt all that big from one end to the other, so more than likely you are only a few hours away from your mate anyway. Internet dating is just the new way of meeting someone, and for me it workes out a treat, we now have a lovely little baby boy because of internet dating.It's worth a shot :)

That was great man. I ended up meeting a girl off of myspace too the day before I was going to delete it. She is a really special girl that I would never had met at school. I'm happy for you.

-reply by Calvin

i have this girl who is pretty and has seen pictures of me, and i have seen pics of her, but she wants to meet in real life. But i think i am not good enough for her, should i go for it?