xisto Community
vballjoedawg12

I Really Like This Girl

alrighty well im kinda new to this but anyway...i dont kno where to start, this was about a year ago i was a senior in high school and she was a sophomore...i'll cut to the chase. she really and i mean really likes me and i like her just as much. we dated a couple of times and everything went great. i could tell from there that this was going to be a great relationship. then suddenly about a month later, she stopped talking to me out of nowhere! im talking avoidance and not answering my phone calls, that kind of stuff. weird. well i asked some of her friends that i was close with as well and they said that she still liked me but wasnt ready for a relationship thats all. "maybe you should try talking to her." how do i talk to her when she avoids me and doesnt answer my phone calls? i could tell she still likes me cuz at parties she would stare at me from a distance and whatnot. but she wouldnt talk to me. so i just let it go but she is still on my mind from the moment i wake up to the time i go to bed. now im in college and shes a junior in high school and i feel so distant from her. i mean i still see her at some parties and shes still the same. but everyone tells me she likes me. but i feel like im out of luck and should move on. what should i do if moving on wasnt an option?

it's actually difficult if you just depend on what people say about what she feels for you. i can't just say go talk to her yourself because that's not clearly going to happen if she keeps on avoiding you. but if you really want to know the reason why she keeps on avoiding you, then you don't have much of a choice. i say "corner her"... anyway, here are my tips:1. you can do it the easy way and, well, corner her. like if you know when will her class end and surprise her by showing up there unexpected. in that way she can't really avoid you or run on the opposite direction. plead to her that you just want to talk to her and that you want to know why she suddenly avoided you. tell her that just a few minutes will do, and that you just really need some clarifications.2. you can do it the long way by sending a request to a friend of hers. tell that friend that you want to talk to her but the friend has to keep your anonymity. tell that friend to tell her that "someone wants to talk to you. someone whom you know" or something along those lines. just remember you have to be an anonymous person, that she might get interested in meeting you up without having any suspicions that it was you who wants to talk to her.3. or you could always do it electronically. and i mean online, like email her. plead your case and tell her that it is really disturbing you that much. of course this might be a hopeless case, but there's no harm in trying.now about the part when you're already talking to her. just keep in mind that you want answers. whatever her answer might be, you just have to keep yourself ready at most times. ask her why she keeps on ignoring you. the rest i'm leaving to you. just don't make the situation too uncomfortable for her, or she might be not be telling you the truth. whether she wants closure or you want closure, it's really up to both of you.hope that helps.