xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
smartking790

Which Video Game Should I Buy For My New Psp

yea deifently Vice city stories. It is the most amazing games. One of the only psp games that is better on the psp than the ps2. Also Liberty City Stories is also very good games that you wont want to stop playing.

It wassss the best game ever until the psp released and array of new games that have really overtaken most of the other games that had been hovering around the top of the PSP mist valuable games' list which has a lot oother games at top. On there is the game that I had alreayd said before in the beggining of my first post, Vice City Stories. Also Bullet Proof, Soccom, Madden, MLB06 The Show, Ridge Racers 2. Those are just some of the games that have overtake then once superior game of LCS (or liberty city stories:GTA GRand theft auto)

Ya i would have to say either the racing games cause those are good for the PSP or one of the Gran Theft Auto games. I was watching my friend play the Gran Theft Auto for the PSP and it looked good for a game on the PSP. I had a PSP but i sold it i never played it and i got quite a bit of money for it too. But ya like i said the racing games or one of the Gran Theft Auto games.