xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ugachaka

Earn Money For Helping A Site Grow

I've just come across a new site that pays it's users a small amount for adding to discussions and helping the site grow. Many people probably already know about this, but I want to make sure that everyone is taking advantage of this opportunity. I've signed up for a lot of pay-to-read (PTR) sites and what-not, but the money is pretty laughable. With this site, I'm earning more than the other sites combined and doing something that I enjoy doing. I earn a few cents for each time I post and each image I upload. I know it doesn't sound like much, but before you know it, you're making a couple dollars a day. If you'd like to give it a shot, just follow the link below, type in a few of your interests, and start chatting. 24 hours later your earnings will update and you can see how much you've made just for talking about what's on your mind.

Click this link to get started?

Notice from electriic ink:
No referral links

Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

I've just come across a new site that pays it's users a small amount for adding to discussions and helping the site grow. Many people probably already know about this, but I want to make sure that everyone is taking advantage of this opportunity. I've signed up for a lot of pay-to-read (PTR) sites and what-not, but the money is pretty laughable. With this site, I'm earning more than the other sites combined and doing something that I enjoy doing. I earn a few cents for each time I post and each image I upload. I know it doesn't sound like much, but before you know it, you're making a couple dollars a day. If you'd like to give it a shot, just follow the link below, type in a few of your interests, and start chatting. 24 hours later your earnings will update and you can see how much you've made just for talking about what's on your mind.

Click this link to get started?

Notice from electriic ink:
No referral links

Thanks!!