xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NetGh0st

16-year-old Russian Girl Still In Coma

16-year-old Victoria Alexieva, who was injured in a skiing accident in Pamporovo is still in a coma, hospital officials say. Doctors are optimistic that the patient will recover, it just takes time, Dr Angel Kunchev told reporters from Focus Radio.The girls was severely injured in ski accident three days ago in Pamporovo. Her classmates have decided to donate blood to help Victoria.The family has been instructed by a special team of ski teachers in Pamporovo. Immediately after the accident she called her brother. The connection failed because she needed to recharge. Her brother tried calling her but it was too late because she had already lapsed into a coma.She was found four hours later in a trench near a very dangerous zone where skiing is prohibited.

Umm, I know it really is news to me but I hardly see how this has any impact on my life. As a matter of fact, I fail to observe how helpful this will be to all the others who might be reading this post. There is nothing even spectacular about a three-day coma and, let's face it, accidents like that happen all the time.I've also read your other posts, which, might I comment, seem to have been culled from a news site or paper. While I have nothing against that, let's properly quote our sources and offer information more relevant to the good people in this forum than a three-day coma of a 16-year old stranger, hm?I know this is gonna sound atrocious after all I said but, believe me, I have nothing but good intentions when I say, "Welcome to Xisto" :P

I do not mean to be to harsh but not everything that is important has to do with your own life! That is quite egoistic...Maybe someone feels that he should share such a terrible thing than he should do it...Maybe it remember you to cherish your life and maybe you should be more happy with what you have?

Edited by heavensounds (see edit history)

I do not mean to be to harsh but not everything that is important has to do with your own life! That is quite egoistic...Maybe someone feels that he should share such a terrible thing than he should do it...
Maybe it remember you to cherish your life and maybe you should be more happy with what you have?

And maybe you should learn to construct a sentence. The awful grammar that's rampant on this forum is appalling. I can barely make out what you said and it takes me twice as long to read your post because I have to sit and translate. Quit wasting people's time by making them work so hard to understand you. That's the message here. The original post is a waste of time. Like salamangkero said, this news story doesn't have any impact or relevance to anyone outside the small circle of people who know the person in the coma. Further, quoting an article is strictly forbidden. This topic is a waste of bandwidth and should be deleted.
Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)