xisto Community
Roly

What's a good eye friednly design? o_O

I personal prefer the more darker colors. I love the dark, I like doing many things with lights off, like taking a shower at night.

Everyone has their own tastes and preferences when it comes to color schemes. As for me, I think it depends on what the site is aimed at, and what sort of content it contains - some are better suited with light colors, and others with dark colors.

i agree with sauron, but what ive seen it most bigger sites are lighter colors, and gaming sites and stuff are usualy darker

I agree about that.You shall see that most professional sites have a white background and they choose two contrasting colors to put up the site. eg: blue and yellow/green and brown.
Dark sites will look great with some photoshop art. A gui with blue and white will perfectly match a black background.
I've posted a link about color schemes above. Meanwhile proper color selection can give your site a personality
blue- cool
red- aggresive
:lol:
But as others have said, it always depend on what type of site are you going to create. But you will have to match up the theme with a suitable personality.

If you werent talking about colors, then here is a popular table setup ^.^(The picture messed up, so i will explain it)Sidebars on each side with a main in the middle. A banner at the top.You can also divide the main sections and sidebars into several different sections.That is the design I use for my website.