xisto Community

I'm not so sure that I would describe them as beautiful or a game of emotion, but I do think they are good. I have NBA 2006 and my friend has NBA Live 2006, but of which are good games. I think they need to improve the gameplay however. If you're not a basketball fan then you probably won't like these games.

I would never say beautiful about any game that just sounds weird but I will say those games have really good graphics but some other games are statring to gang up on Nba series that are made by the famous company Electronic Arts as we know them as E.A sports (its in the game :P ) Nba 2k7 is actually better because it is so miuch more realistic because when somebody or a player you have riuns he will begin to seat and you will see the sweat on his shirt underwarea, and anywhere else he sweats, maybe in some private parts that I will not discuss! Also, nba 07 is really good especially on PS3. I dont have a ps3 but one time with my gf i went to best buy and played it and it was wicked sweet. I think they have better graphics thyen what Nba live would have if i could play it but i coulkd be wrong. Also, the controls are easier, but thats on the PS3 and i only have xbox not 360/. So it is good, but there are better games!

i really liked NBA 07 compared to NBA live 07. I found that in NBA 07 they had many extra features and more stuff to do in it. Like dodge ball and other fun features. The NBA games are getting better and better each year. But I still like the NBA street games better. I find them more fun and you can do a lot of moves that you can't do in regular NBA games. I personally can't wait for the next street NBA game.

I haven't bought an NBA game since probably 2001, so my NBA game isn't too great. I might have to buy another one now that games are getting cheaper. I haven't really been interested in basketball, but sports games on video game consoles usually aren't bad whether you like the sport or not. I didn't really mind basketball on them, just never really able to keep my interest them for really long.

I'm a 2k Sports fan myself. Live is okay but I can't stand the camera angle. I know you can change it but I don't really like the gameplay too much either. Nba 2k7 has the best gameplay out there in my opinion. The shot stick and the dribble control both rock and I like the graphics the most out of all the games. I've tried Live but will stick with 2k sports for as long as they make them. The best part about the 2k ones is the price.....usually 20 or 30 bucks as opposed to 50. I recommend Nba 2k7.........Live is okay.....and the other one sucks.

I'm so use to NBA Live control settings. When I tried NBA 2k7, each button was different and I ended up losing to my 8yr old nephew :P . I think both Live and 2k7 are great games in their on way. But it will take me some time to get use to 2k7 and be able to compete in it online through the network.If anyone has ever played sports game online on the ps2 or p23 or xbox than you will know how much fun you can have when you win and become ranked :(

I played both live and 2k, for me 2K seems to have the simulation edge (the split buttons for layup and dunk in live 07 really annoyed me) but i think overall NBA Live games have more potential.Oh yeah just heard about Gilbert Arenas being on the cover.

I personally don't like the NBA 2k series. I could never get the hang of the controls and I found NBA Live 2007 to be a much better game with a lot of better game play. I also found the controls easier to follow and understand. I also really like the NBA street games. They are probably the best sports game. You can do all these crazy trick and dunks and it is really fun and can give you many hours of fun.

Yea i like the nba live series game i had the 2k series but it seem to move to slow in my opinion. In the live games it is fast pace and a lot of diffrent ways to dunk and i also like the extra features they put on the live game and all star week were you can do the dunk contest and the three point contest. I really like the street series nba ballers is a good street game to the special tricks and dunks is nice but the older street games are good to the newest street game is out of this world the dunks you can do in there is out of this world i hope they keep all the complex dunks and moves in the game.

The later NBA games seemed more realistic graphics wise and offered more ways to dunk, pass and so forth. But have to agree with the above poster about street basketball with the extra tricks and so forth. Didnt mind the dunk contests, threes and so forth either.

I'm not a big fan of basketball, but I defanately enjoy the NBA Games. My favorite would have to be NBA live 2007, its more realistic and better graphics which is always a bonus. I have the previous versions also, which i think are great as well!