xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
githoko

The Train Station An experience similar to Neos .

Ok, you won't believe this. You'll probably think I've watched to much of The Matrix, but I have only seen it twice or trice - since owning a copy of it. Anyway here's my story. I'm on my way to see a girl that I used to know. I get to where I know I should turn off left (I'm walking, by the way), but there is a dog there. So I go to an alternative driveway just in front of it. There are two old women standing there. So I ask them if I can find her, they say no and point me to the right and say that is where I will find her. I go there and to my surprise they are right the place I was looking for was the one they pointed out to my right. So I get in there talk to a house mate, then decide that the last time I was here I went out the house and straight meaning this time I continue going in the direction I was going when I came to the house.i.e to the right leaving the two old women behind. And guess what when I come out of the driveway I find I am where I met the two old women. So basically I continued right in more or less a straight line and ended up where I had started.

interesting... were you under the influence of anything at this time? Haha. Still a pretty amusing read. There are soooo many weird things in the world. You just got struck by a pretty weird one :XD: I found this sort of confusing to follow (to read, that is) but I'm guessing it was also like that in real life. Weird stories are always sort of cool.It's amusing too because it makes you think about things and consider things you really don't normally think about.

Edited by lilemi (see edit history)