xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Immortal

Help With Not Asking A Girl Out

Hey, im new to this site, so yeah. Theres this girl i met a while back at a party, and we've been talking online for a lil, and i just need some advice on how to not really ask her out, but ask her to chill, without being to forward. We live in the same town, but don't attend the same school or anything. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Be straight up with her that you don't want to go out and that you just want to be friends, if she can't handle that she has problems. Simple and honest is the way to go.

well, try to be friends with her more. in that way you gain a lot of trust from her. i think friendship is the best way to start a relationship, not dating or anything.

I am a lil confused.You do want to ask her out, but not in a forward way orShe likes you and you just want to be friendsEither way, be charming, the best way to be charming is to be yourself and confident about it. Think about what you will do before you go out on the date...put some forthought into it, along with plan B and a crash landing pad if you need one.If you just want to be friends then go to public places with her, and better yet to a party where she might get distracted by other people. (clingy is never attractive and kind of scary). If you don't want to be too forward but do want to go out with her, the same tactic will work, with a little more personal attention to her, some suprises and some late night kissing...but stop there. You have no idea what an impression it makes when a guy doesn't try to devour you on the first dates. Show a little self control and romance and any woman will follow you wherever you lead her. Ah, to be young and dating again...

Well if you just want to chill with her and not go on a date or anything, invite her out with you and your friends and tell her to bring a few of her own friends so she wont be an outcast. This way you get to hang out with her in an informal way and at the same time not make it seem like a date but more of a get together with friends. Plus, since i too am a bit confused about what you want, if you just want to be friends this is a good way of doing that and if you want to be more than friends this is a great way to get to know the girl and meet her friends.

Bring a whole lot of your friends I guess. It would make going out much less between you two, less romantic. Make one of your friends entertain her or something, in a good way. That might make her realize that she can come along with you, and have fun, but she'll focus less on you as being her date.

Just say you want to hang out, since you guys probably haven't hung out before. I would just simply tell her you want to hang out, as friends.

I say you might have lead her on abit, if she is dropping large hints at something, then just ignore them, she will eventually move along and either ask you out or not.Then you got to follow the advice of other before me, however, you i think you'd be mad not to want to unless of course something you are not telling us. If i got along with a girl, she liked me, unless something major was standing in the way, i'd give it a go once, then if something happens and it ruin your friendship as well then as was said eariler she has the major problems.

Just ask if she wants to hang out, and hang out with other friends so she knows your not intimate with her but you want to be friends. The worst is to ask her to the movies and risk her trying to make a move. Do not risk that ever happening.

Aight, heres the newest info. I've been talking to this girl for a while now online, and were chill and all, cept i asked her if she wanted to hang sometime, and shes all like "blah blah im not ready for a relationship blah blah", just curious if ne one has any insight on what to do next.

See im slgihtly confused now, whats the problem? Is she asking for a relationship or are you? Do you want a relationship or just a friendship. You have got to tell her the truth, no use hoping, your trying to swing it nicely not hurting her feelings or etc etc. just tell her the truth. ;)

Aight, sorry for the lack in details. No one was asking for a relationship, cept she randomly said that she doesn't want to be in a relationship. I personally, was looking for a relationship, but never convied it. Anywase i told her basically to do whatever she feels is best for her, wants to just hang as friends that good. and if she replied that she would think about it, because shes like still not over a previous relation that happend a while bfore I'm really interested in this girl, and wondering what to do next.

I agree with S.M. Just ask her out. Oh yeah and If I was you I would not do it through messaging or something talk to her in person.(But then again that is just my opinion)

Pretty much, just ask her to hang out. Use those exact words. Tell her that you're not looking for anything right now, and that you just want a friend, someone you can talk to and be around. Tell her you need a friend like that because you can't count on your guy friends to do that, because they're guys.So pretty much, here's the dialogue:A: "Hey, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I would like to hang out sometimes."B: "I told you, I want to be careful. I'm not looking for a relationship or anything right now..."A: "I know, but neither am I. I just want someone I can be around and talk to that won't think I'm *BLEEP* for opening and venting sometimes, and with you I think I can do that."B: "I just don't want this to get complicated."A: "It won't be. We're just friends and we both know that."More or less, that's how it'll go. It should go over fine, I'd think. Just ensure that she knows you don't have any intention. And if she does start to like you during the next few months, good job. If she says you're her bestfriend and that she can tell you everything... Don't take that as an invitation to ask her out, unless she tells you she likes you.Fair warning.